Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    It's not like I'd study in the first place, to be honest... I've never been a studier. I wish I did, but that's just how I am...

10+ Year Old Account
    yea its not even close to ideal. however WE GET WINTERBREAK DUDE unless were working BUT WE STILL GET IT

Yeah I don't think I'll be getting to play till next year. I have exams, till Christmas, and then I leave for vacation. Oh well. X_X
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Deleted
    I have to study all December for the January exams which last 'till February the third =(
    73 days without wow to go :'(

winter exams lol.... I have finished school, and first uni year... didn't have any exams during winter now I got two assignments with deadline Dec 15 but I got them a month ago and I'm almost done, just left to print, burn CD etc... so I'm ready for cata! Bring It On!

Part of the reason I'm waiting 3 weeks to Christmas is a) exams b) leveling rush will be over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    oh please, you could make the argument for anyone. in a couple weeks you'll have tons of time to play anyway.

plus, ever consider maybe they did it on purpose to lighten the rush at the release of the xpac?
    Great, now I need a new avatar

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terradii View Post
    yes coz studying stops exams...riiiiggghht
    because exams last ALLLL DAYYY.. riiiiiight

December 7th is a fine day for an expansion release, particularly for lazy bums like me who neither work nor attend school. However, even if I did attend college and did have exams, December 7th would still be a great day for Cataclysm's release, since my method for tests of any kind includes no studying or stressing of any kind.
    Last edited by Synaxis; 2010-11-22 at 09:42 PM. Reason: to say something of actual consequence

Oh no your finals. I feel like I am being trolled. This guy cant be real if he thinks blizz should change the date because of finals? get over yourself.

College kids. Huh?

I personally don't care about the game so much that it bothers me to miss a week of playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Well my architecture end of semester portfolio hand-in is ON the 7th of December, which would be all fine and dandy if it weren't for the fact that my sole exam is 8 days later on the 15th...which also happens to be my 18th birthday But, it's only just over a week tbh, so I'm not as bad as some

just fill your study log with 25 pre-studied assignments and hand them in straight after launch, should give you a bit of a head start.