Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991 View Post
    The indianna jones style ones in uldum are pretty cool. Plane chaces, escape scenes, blow yourself up and survive due to a chest (fridge scene from last movie).
    plz plz plz tell me Harrison Jones is back, i love that guy.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tubii22 View Post
    wrathgate a must? Imo it was boring as hell and the cinematic sucked
    ^what ya expect from someone who roles a female gnome? Wrathgate was pimp
    To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women, that is what is best in life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Do you have a mental deficiency?
    That wasn't very nice, now was it? Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

While I gotta say that the questline was good, the battle for Undercity sucked.

I didn't play in beta but from what I heard, ninja goblins and looking for Azuregos in Azshara are pretty hillarious

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Then you might be screwed it's being removed. But anyways it's like a 14 part chain look it up on wowhoead or something cause i don't recall where it starts(or i'd tell you).
    Afair you have to finish 3 questlines - taunka questline, emmissary to alextrasza, and poison chain, on the horde side. Dont know what chains are needed for alliance
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Do you have a mental deficiency?
    he must, that was the most epic quest chain, esp for alliance. The horde one was good too, but the alliance had a better one. Bolvar saving you in the Wintergarde Crypt, then him sending you to his base camp...soo epic.

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    plz plz plz tell me Harrison Jones is back, i love that guy.
    He is and he is back for a super long questline, one of the funnest questlines i've ever done, i was literally sad when i finished it because i wanted more :P.

Basically all the quests are really cool, but if there was a 'must do' quest chain its definately harrison jones.

haters gonna hate.

ON TOPIC: looking forward for the "get of my ship" scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    giving an npc a case of crabs in Vash'jir.. makes me lol everytime

I've only seen 2 quests in Cata so far and I intend to keep it that way, I even got a BETA invite but denied that shit. I prefer the non spoiled expacs

There is a quest in the Twilight Highlands involving some old god offspring. In attempting to kill it you die. You are then shown visions of you failing to save others, and deathwing winning some encounter. Afterward you are brought back to the real world, having not actually died. Apparent its a real head trip.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im most excited about seeing the questlines in Hyjal. Im all about the druid stuff ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    He is and he is back for a super long questline, one of the funnest questlines i've ever done, i was literally sad when i finished it because i wanted more :P.

Basically all the quests are really cool, but if there was a 'must do' quest chain its definately harrison jones.
    you sir have made my day...+1 internetz

I just watched the cinematic on YouTube. It was pretty badass. I don't know what you're talking about.
    How come LK doesn't just shatter our weapons like he did to Saurfang(I think)'s axe?
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    There is a quest in the Twilight Highlands involving some old god offspring. In attempting to kill it you die. You are then shown visions of you failing to save others, and deathwing winning some encounter. Afterward you are brought back to the real world, having not actually died. Apparent its a real head trip.
    Sounds it.

There's also the Defending the Rift quest in Vashj'ir or something like that. It's the prequest to Throne of the Tides, and is from what I've heard quite epic.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Deleted
    I hated wrathgate for the pure and simple reason that whenever i did it I died because i jumped off the ridge to go down to the battlefield before i realised that i couldnt use any spells. Let me use Ice Block/Bubble etc when doing that quest!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    I didn't play in beta but from what I heard, ninja goblins and looking for Azuregos in Azshara are pretty hillarious
    That Azuregos/Kalecgos questline is hilarious, especially Azuregos' dialogue, wont spoil it for anyone but seriously its worth leveling an alt up to that point just to do the quest (or do all the questline on a horde main).

And yeah the GobSquad is badass.