Thread: Race teleports!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The one thing I do not like about this, is that it might cause people to pick their char because they might think it's better if they have that portal or not, also it does not make any sense for say a warrior to be able to make any sort of portal.

However much I'd want a portal on my lock, it's simply not part of a race, it is part of a class, and only that class should have it.

Like shamans have totems, locks control demons, hunter control beasts, then mages should be able to make portals, because it fits their class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unatural View Post
    * 80% of all Raid bosses is Melee Unfriendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Aren't raid bosses supposed to be unfriendly? I thought that's why we were trying to kill them.

As a mage I simply have to vote against since 20g per portal is too much to sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by burnout180 View Post
    ... "Once old world flying is introduced it will get better but still 5-10min just to travel from Ironforge to Silithus in a game is a bit much especially if you have to frequently."
    What do you think sounds like a good idea?
    I personally love the idea of going back to vanilla wow and having to actually spend time traveling...gives you time to take a short break, read a quest log (instead of just accepting and checking questhelper map like most players do), etc...plus is makes the game feel so much larger which is how I felt about the game in vanilla.

Deleted
    I like the hitchhike idea! Portals could be used if you'r not in the mage party!

A portal is a portal, shouldnt be affected if you'r in the same party of its creator....