Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    It would be pretty amazing to see these things in game. Magatha working with Garrosh, the grimtotem scaling Thunber Bluff like huge ninjas and taking out half the city while it sleeps. Then zeppelins assaulting the place and Baine bitch slapping Magatha with a tiny mace. If only we could see this stuff in game!
    Your description makes me want to see it, not that I didn't want to see it in the first place, but "Baine bitch slapping Magatha" sounded badass. xD
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

Would be sweet to see it in game, but still sad to see that tough old tauren go RIP Cairne may the ancestors watch over u

10+ Year Old Account
    Rest in Peace, brave cow.

The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    It would be pretty amazing to see these things in game. Magatha working with Garrosh, the grimtotem scaling Thunber Bluff like huge ninjas and taking out half the city while it sleeps. Then zeppelins assaulting the place and Baine bitch slapping Magatha with a tiny mace. If only we could see this stuff in game!
    People would still bitch about it.

Just like they bitch about Gnomer and Echo Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Magni is not dead, he is cursed. Small difference in that he will probably come back, a dead Cairne will not.
    I think the more correct term here is he'll "possibly" come back. Big difference from "probably". Saying he'll probably come back is just setting yourself up for potentially false hopes.

And as for Cairne, yeah. Get your goodbyes in tonight because tomorrow he won't be there anymore. If you're Horde, gather up in Thunder Bluff and give him hugs. If you're Alliance...well, say goodbye in your own way if you can. On my server, Horde went in and pwned Bolvar and Human-Ony before Patch 3.0 went live, so fair's fair I guess. Hopefully they'll do the same with Magni tonight, but we'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    I think the more correct term here is he'll "possibly" come back. Big difference from "probably". Saying he'll probably come back is just setting yourself up for potentially false hopes.

And as for Cairne, yeah. Get your goodbyes in tonight because tomorrow he won't be there anymore. If you're Horde, gather up in Thunder Bluff and give him hugs. If you're Alliance...well, say goodbye in your own way if you can. On my server, Horde went in and pwned Bolvar and Human-Ony before Patch 3.0 went live, so fair's fair I guess. Hopefully they'll do the same with Magni tonight, but we'll see.
    Fair point!

I am actually pretty sad about this. He was such an awesome cow.

Deleted
    It's going to be a sad sad day So who wants a beefburger? nomnomnom

it will the 23th november when he dies. and if im correct, there will be no in game footage of the garrosh V.S cairne battle

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Armoury