Thread: Seriously?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    As usual when people complain about unfairness, I'm thinking that we have been told only half the story.

Often if you can pry you get an extra 'well yeah I only did this one other thing too but thats not important'
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siron View Post
    I've got only one thing to say:
    LOL, best time to get banned 1 day before 4.03a

Sry, i know, im awful
    Oh i know haha, but luckily enough for me, i'm EU, and my ban is 48 hrs, so i'll be playing 6 hours after 4.0.3a is released

OP: You will never know the fate of the other guy, the GM's can't tell you what they did to the other person for privacy reasons. I don't report people who spam/curse etc, but I will report hackers (people who get past the gates in a BG before the BG starts etc...) Recently, I reported a level 70 shaman who was under the world in SB farming saronite. I could see his name under the ground but couldn't target him. So I report him and the response was they "would look into it but due to privacy rules, they cannot tell me the outcome". If it comforts you, I'm sure he got temp banned as well.

Whats worse is when someone comes and mines/herbs from the nodes you cleared like 5 mobs from before.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't try to troll a troll.

They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

first couple of posts in this thread are making my brain melt

Just to clear something up here, since this happened:

i beat him to it and get a whisper "f**k you" so i reply the same and ignore him
    You were rightfully temp banned. You broke the rules. If you're unhappy about the rules, feel free to either stop playing or start some sort of petition to change the ToS. It doesn't matter if you didn't start it. You said it. There was no misunderstanding, you're not going to get it lifted.

For future reference, don't do that no matter how justified you think you are.

I'm willing to bet all the money I own (40 bucks but hey) that he got temp banned, as well...

Since GMs, like, read logs and stuff.

1. If people get offended by curse words, perhaps they shouldn't be using them.
    2. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't give people a reason to.
    3. If you don't like curse words, TURN ON YOUR CHAT FILTER.
    1. The guy who reported him wasn't offended, he was just trying to be a douche and piss him off. It worked.

2. Yeah... because other people are totally rational and the PERFECT judge, jury and executioner. Just because someone does something you may or may not agree with, doesn't mean you're exempt from any of your following actions. Not that I care about cussing, but people have to stop acting like other people being a dick is greenlight for retaliation that creates this magical impenetrable bubble against responsibility and consequences.

3. The intent is still there, which they DO care about (you can't pussyfoot around harassment). And people try to get past the language filter all the time. Some slang doesn't even get filtered.

Yeah happens quite easily from time to time, probably just got the wrong gm. I also made a ticket once after a...well let's call it argument and I definitely wasn't really kind to that guy, but he started it. Didn't got anything, he was perma banned - but since this incident I usually just tell people to come to voicechat so I can present them my opinion.