Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    I've disagreed vehemently many times on the official forums. Moreso than I do here, because I feel a lot more free to express myself there than I do here. I've never gotten so much as a warning.

Anyone who says you get banned there for simply disagreeing is either unlucky, was already on Blizzard's list of people to watch more closely, or isn't telling you the full story.
    Not to mention they don't usually say their way of disagreeing was: You're (&^#$&%*(&_)() and )((&)*(%(^(*)( so you can go *(^%^$*&%^(&)_)_)(*&*&%, go it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    I've disagreed vehemently many times on the official forums. Moreso than I do here, because I feel a lot more free to express myself there than I do here. I've never gotten so much as a warning.

Anyone who says you get banned there for simply disagreeing is either unlucky, was already on Blizzard's list of people to watch more closely, or isn't telling you the full story.

Edit: Furthermore..

The last 5 bug reports I reported can still be found in the bug report forum.

No thread I've ever started there has been deleted.

Posting about deleted threads is explicitly forbidden on their forums, so it's no shock that they would delete such a thread, no matter what responses were generated.

On the other hand, I've never seen threads on the official forums locked for not being placed in the appropriate sticky, when no such sticky exist; I distinctly remember a few such threads like that in the MMO paladin forums.

Don't get me wrong, I like MMO well enough; there are some good people here, and I enjoy reading these forums. But you're greatly exaggerating the situation.
    I post there just like I post here. You are free to express your opinion, that is one of the good things about THIS forum. You can't there. If you express it there, delete, or ban, or both. It's fine if you prefer that forum, but I don't. Just because I like it here more doesn't give you, or anyone else, the right to attack me for it. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    I didn't come here because I got banned from the official forums.

I came here because the official forums are gay :-D
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    The new battle.net WoW forums are up and all permanent bans have been cleared. So this is your 2nd chance to behave. Screw up again and you'll be back to MMO-Champion.

So is anyone going back to the official forums ?
    no. wow forums like the kindergarten of forums.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    Wait a minute you are surprised by that? I mean we are talking about a forum where they actively delete anything negative. They delete bug reports, they delete people that disagree with fanboys, they delete posts that disagree with "positive" posts. How can you be surprised by this kind of thing at all?
    Totally agree with you how the Blizz mods like to delete any type of discussion on the 'other' side. I've been playing this game for a long time, and have been banned by the silliest reasons it made me go "WTF?" I'll sum the last ones up for you.

Ban1(3day): Paladin posted in the Rogue forums saying Rogues were "sooooo faceroll" (this was around 3.1) stating all we had to do was stunlock everyone 100-0, I told him in return "Sooooo what's the difference from us stunning someone and dealing a big % of dmg, compared to you Paladins running up, HoJ'ing someone and doing the same thing?" He then went on saying I was a "tool" and I finished up telling him "Quit QQ'ing about a Rogues KidneyShot, when you trinketed Ghostcrawler's "To the Ground"."

Ban2(1week) A Warlock was making a QQ post about Rogues in the PvP forum (yep I'm a Rogue :P ) and I commented to him, "Well when your in green gear, have 14k hp, and less than 100 resilience, everyone would seem OP to me."

Ban3(perma) A fellow Rogue was complaining about Rogue dps, saying we sucked in the Rogue Forums, I told him that if he wanted to increase dps he should fix his talents, gem and enchant his gear and put in correct glyphs for his spec (combat, but he had daggers...). He replied back stating the spec he was using worked for him, and that he didn't have the money to get gems/enchants. I stated in return "Look, if your not willing to work at your char, and gem/enchant/spec/glyph him properly, then do not come here crying about how "crappy" we are, because those of us who do put forth the effort, are doing just pinchy, also combat doesn't use daggers."

Sorry for the big read, however at the subject at hand, no I won't be posting on the official forums again, MMO is much more clean, moderated more efficiently and has a better community. I do however wish you luck, take care.
    Last edited by DracoAskira; 2010-11-23 at 02:18 AM.