Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepitobenito View Post

Also TRH, no real explanation needed there. At least most people realized how dumb they were to buy it and stopped using the stupid thing.
    I bought it. I don't think I was stupid or wasted my money. It's a free ground and flying mount to every single character I'll ever make on my account. Money well spent imo.
    85 | 80 | 80 | 80 | 73

Yes I'm a girl. No I don't want to cyber.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashield28 View Post
    I tried reporting them for harassment as one of the rules in the TOA states that it is considered harassment if a player deliberately contributes to degradation of your playing experience. I said that BElves contribute to the degredation of my playing experience. But after a covnersation with a GM we agreed that we both loved punting Gnomes.
    I agree with gnome punting and I play ally, I mean who wouldn't enjoy punting a gnome. Hell I I even have a gnome and allow him to get punted lol. Back on topic: Why remove mounts, esp. the achievement ones all ya need to do for that is link the acievement for braggin rights.

Again, this thread is just about epeens. You pay the same amount as everybody else. Why do you think that you should be the only ones allowed at a chance for rare or special mounts? Like many other people on the thread have stated, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. What if I want my alt to have a specific mount because I like the way it looks? I shouldn't get a chance at that because it's now "lolfaceroll" and you want your bragging rights? I don't care about your bragging rights. You want to brag, link an achievement. I don't think Blizzard should remove any mounts. We all pay the same, who cares when the content was relevant, you got it first. I understand why some mounts are removed, ie: ToGC (because of the raid lockout system) and ZG mount (which unfortunately never dropped for me and are being removed due to zone changes); but why remove mounts for the sake of removing them? Blizzard shouldn't have to feed your epeen. If anything, they need to cull it's growth by not removing any mounts and giving everybody who spends the same amount of money as you to get a chance at obtaining any mount they feel they want to go for.