Poll: How was you cata beta experience like?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Interesting and I of course gave some feedback and reports on bugs, but it became boring for me after 3 or 4 weeks. Maybe I should have kept out of it, its rather spoiled some of the experience for me.
    This. I was in WotLK beta and enjoyed it at the time but it killed WotLK for me. I don't think I'll ever beta again.

Deleted
    There is a lot of people who played the beta, didnt report any bugs/glitches, didnt supply feedback, killed quest givers to stop other testers etc just went on it for the sake of it

Big thank you to all those that did for helping make Cata an better game with your constructive feedback, love you!

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get a key, so I did not go out of my way to watch stuff not posted on the main page of mmo.
    Also the majority of the people doing beta vids I could not stand to even watch on a daily basis.

Fortunatly i got my Key very early. So i had the chance to play a unfinished complettly bugged game ... and i loved every minute of it. Actually the change to the world during the beta was one of the most intersting things to see. So thumbs up for bugged content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Erm... as i understand it, they only closed the raids for the moment. The beta itself should still be open.
    All dead, all dead. :-]

Anyways, had a great time in the beta even though I haven't been able to play it a lot towards the end. Voted for the top option.
    Last edited by mmocd8e168cd75; 2010-11-22 at 10:36 PM.

Was there since May, and enjoyed every single day of it, Was great even better than WotLK Beta, met many wonderful people, reported many numerous bugs, gave feedback on tonnes of quests, sad to see it close down, but theres always next Beta!

reported one bug I saw, they fixed it and thanked me ^^
    Navarasa Forsaken Priest lvl 85 @ Spinebreaker [EU] - inactive

No big end of Beta event like the WOTLK and BC betas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprints View Post
    No big end of Beta event like the WOTLK and BC betas?
    I don't think WotLK had one...

Anyways, nope, servers just went down.