Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    At 2:56am, go to your favorite capital city and tell the great people how you feel. Tell them what you think of them and how the world has been rough on you. Tell them about the time Angelina Jolie made out with you during the premiere of "Gia." Tell them about the time you went rock climbing with Bill Clinton. Talk about what it was like winning 3 Academy Awards, 2 Super Bowls, 4 MVP's, and 1 Teens Choice Award. And after you have done this, and everyone is standing there calling you a troll and that you lied, you stand proud and shout, "IF I AM TELLING THE TURTH, MAY DEATHWING BURN YOU ALL TO OBLIVION!!!"
    3am hits, servers go down, we all come back some hours later and boom, deathwing goes on a rampage burning everyone to oblivion.
    Long unlive the Forsaken!

Read an earthquake/flood survival guide, ...it's gonna get ugly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't buy any beach front property in tanaris...it would be most unwise at this point....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teroseth View Post
    Don't buy any beach front property in tanaris...it would be most unwise at this point....
    I lol'd.

Wallclimbing some of my characters to worgen zone before shattering and I'll check out what will happen if I login on them.

I would run through ZG one last time. Unfortunately, I don't have access to my computer with WoW at the moment, and I won't be able to take my final nostalgic run through ZG, or try my luck with the mounts one final time. Oddly enough, I never grabbed the achievement either. I am a sad panda. =(

cut yourself and zg

probably not in that order
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    visit the old world now that it is still "complete".

Get volcano insurance

10+ Year Old Account
    Base jump one last time from the Great Lift into Thousand Needles.

HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE!!! lol jk but seriously do what someone else said and move your characters out of Dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    log your characters in the park and the middle of orgrimmar and see what happens !!
    Whats a signature?

Deleted
    Last night I went to Azshara and gave Azuregos one final beating for old times sake, then i rolled over for my last attempt at ZG.

I got the raptor months back but the tiger still eludes me, meh you win some you lose some.

So i went and gave Hakkar a kicking. All in all not a bad end to the world. :P

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 11:30 PM ----------

Hogger's a good shout though brb