Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Jessie Cox and his amazing world map!

Jessie Cox have for months worked on this amazing map of every zone in cataclysm!
    We need to spread the word so everyone can see this, and MMOchampion can put this on their links for zones.

since i can't post a link, i rekommend you look it up on youtube. OMFGcata.

please share that link with everyone you know.

SHOW SOME SUPPORT GUYS!!!!

U do realise that in less then 2days everyone else can enjoy these zone's by themselfs?

Quote Originally Posted by Zafrire View Post
    U do realise that in less then 2days everyone else can enjoy these zone's by themselfs?
    Yeah but it would be rly epic to make a 2-3min review of each zone and putting it in wowwiki or smth

Deleted
    Jessie Cox is annoying and bad. You can watch him if you like but don't spam the forums to get him subscribers and viewers.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkpzl010b8Q This is his world map!

You guys should really check it out, it's pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    you made this thread because of Jesse's most recent video didnt you? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    jesse cox: mehhh kind of annoying
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Spatoon View Post
    totalbiscuit>jesse
    I'll take a kind host who actually cares for his subs over ego trippin moron anyday

Jesse & Pride > TB
    Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Alliance! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiago View Post
    Jessie Cox is annoying and bad. You can watch him if you like but don't spam the forums to get him subscribers and viewers.
    Shut up. Jesse is awesome and these forums can be used to get him subscribers because it is directly related to the topic of this particular forums. If you don't like him that's fine but don't try to prevent others who might like him from seeing his vids.

I like Jesse and the yogcast way more then the overrated Totalbiscuit.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

I don't care for him one way or the other, but those maps are pretty good! Perfect way to pass time while waiting for servers to come up tomorrow.

Wow.. that 'movie' sucked hard (yes i checked out the bits it linked to)
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Greandal View Post
    Wow.. that 'movie' sucked hard (yes i checked out the bits it linked to)
    Care to make a better one ?
    Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Alliance! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    So is TotalBiscuit (Imo) and yet he got a ton of threads (Maybe not anymore)
    most of those threads are just using him as source of info, and quote that in discussions, or ask to discuss that, or whatever you want to do with those videos. but threads like these, and i know they do exist about TB and others as well, these are just plain useless. Unless you ofcourse saw "that great video" somewhere, and forgot where it was, and want someone to link it, or just post the link yourself and just discuss about what you think is a great video. But not: "Everyone HAS to see this." No they don't

Honestly, I like all 3. (I'm currently addicted to yogscast though, those guys are effing hilarious!) But the map is extremely epic, hours of work there and I can't believe it's almost done.

yeah the map is aweseome.

Soooo i have some questions for the beta players:
    Which is better? Aszhara or Silverpine (for horde ofc)
    Which is better? Arathi or Stonetalon (for alliance)
    Is desolace any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Siron View Post
    Soooo i have some questions for the beta players:
    Which is better? Aszhara or Silverpine (for horde ofc)
    Which is better? Arathi or Stonetalon (for alliance)
    Is desolace any good?
    Lorewise must likely stonetalon since the alliance get a chain talking about an old god under it.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."