Exclamation Will you only be able to fly in the remodeled zones?

I though you would be able to fly anywhere in the old world until I read this

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/795216-Zone-changes

Does that mean we will only be able to fly in the remodeled zones? If so, which zones will not be flyable in?
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    I though you would be able to fly anywhere in the old world until I read this

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/795216-Zone-changes

Does that mean we will only be able to fly in the remodeled zones? If so, which zones will not be flyable in?
    You won't be able to fly in Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms until December 7th AND only if you purchased Cataclysm and attached it to your account ID. Until then no one can fly except in the already flyable zones in Outlands/Northrend.

Deleted
    any BC areas (Exodar, Silvermoon City, Ghostlands) etc

It sucks yeah, and just lazy.. You cannot justify that

Deleted
    Yay I posted there

OT: Yup, 'cause else we'll be seeing how buggy and empty Blizzard made the world, not designing it to fly through. But only the BC things won't be changed, ofc

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You won't be able to fly in Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms until December 7th AND only if you purchased Cataclysm and attached it to your account ID. Until then no one can fly except in the already flyable zones in Outlands/Northrend.
    That wasn't the original question in anyway.

OP you can fly everywhere. Even though some zones haven't changed. trees and arial things should have changed enough so it doesn't look stupid flying there

Quote Originally Posted by Skybliss View Post
    any BC areas (Exodar, Silvermoon City, Ghostlands) etc

It sucks yeah, and just lazy.. You cannot justify that
    Again -- Where is everyone getting this information? I know for a fact I was flying around there. There was a bit of time where you couldn't as they haven't touched those zones at that point, but they were eventually done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ijoemomma View Post
    That wasn't the original question in anyway.

OP you can fly everywhere. Even though some zones haven't changed. trees and arial things should have changed enough so it doesn't look stupid flying there
    It kind of was when he asked about flying. I basically said you can fly anywhere, but first you have to get X requirements and only until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah I knew that...
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

The Maelstrom (no mounts allowed) and Vashjir (underwater)...

The BC starting areas, like the DK starting area, are in their own time zone...seperate from the rest of the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    The BC starting areas, like the DK starting area, are in their own time zone...seperate from the rest of the world.
    Also a good explaination

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Last post by a blue said the DK starting zone would be unaffected, but the rest were flyable in the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calaba View Post
    The Maelstrom (no mounts allowed) and Vashjir (underwater)...
    You actually can fly in Vashjir, just not underwater.