Would Lvl60 raids stay in Cata

Was Wondering even tho cata comes out would the lvl60 raids still be there like Bwl,Molten Core, or Aq20 n 10. if u only got Reg World of warcraft
    trying to find out

If you only have regular world of warcraft, even if the raids were to stay in game, chances are , everyone else is enjoying the current expansion and wouldnt care to take the time to go back to 6 year old content, and even if you do not have cata, old world changes still happen anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core and BlackWing Lair I believe will stay since they have 2 Legendary weapons. Not so sure about Ahn'Qiraj since it will be a new zone in Cataclysm, but I don't recall Blizzard saying they would remove it as a Raid.

The only raid being removed is Zul Gurub.

kk ty cuz i think it well be stuipd to remove it if u got Reg World of warcraft only cuz not gonna lie i twink alot at lvl60 n was wondering

MC, BWL and AQ will remain, i believe they are changing AQ20 to a 10 man raid though, cause of the achievements r some crap... but the only raid they are removing that hasn't alrdy been removed (naxx) is ZQ, so don't worry, you can still run those raids come cata :3

only zg being removed. too many threads and posts about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

kk ty for the information rly helps alot cuz make another lvl60 twink n i heard they were taking out ZG but wasnt sure