Poll: What will you do with your NR epics?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What are you going to do with your epics?

So, when cata rolls out and you have to replace your Shadowmourne/other sexy pixels with better, but slightly less sexy green quest pixels, what are you going to do with all your old WotLK gear?

Personally I'm going to try and find room in my bank for it, but I'm not too sure I can fit it all in =[.

Anything that looks remotely cool I am going to keep. Plenty of bank space. Anything that doesnt show or looks stupid will get vendored/deleted when its replaced. Why would you try to keep all your wrath gear?

Vendor most likely, for some reason the gear doesn't seem as worth keeping so much as a lot of the other tiers, 6 and below. Not really sure what the reason is though.

Edit : Actually some PvP sets could be worth keeping, I regret deleting some season 1 gear that can no longer be obtained.
    Alganon: Catastrophe
    -Face the Deathbreath

def keeping my t10 but dont know about the rest of the sets. def selling anything that can be sold though, except maybe boots or blets that complete a set

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll vendor most of it, but I'll keep a few things that really means something to me

Their is no point in keeping them. They will be useless and replaced with Cata greens right away.

Quote Originally Posted by DMac84 View Post
    Their is no point in keeping them. They will be useless and replaced with Cata greens right away.
    Nostalgia perhaps?
    Alganon: Catastrophe
    -Face the Deathbreath

I'll keep my weapons, most of the actual gear will visit the drain.

i usually on keep Tier pieces, or if they look rly good (Like Broken Promise from 25 4Horsemen and the Shield from H-CoT Strat)

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Deleted
    I'm a collector of...stuff, so I'll keep my pretty death knighty set on my pally, vendoring the rest, mwahahaha!

save the tier and cool looking weapons and vendor the rest,.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

No room in bank so they'll end up vendored.

I have Ulduar gear in my Bank that I will probably keep, but the rest to the vendor! The Gold Farmers already started for me so it should be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanteslem View Post
    I'll vendor most of it, but I'll keep a few things that really means something to me
    This.

And "mean something to me" would exclude all but my shadowmourne. Clutter is clutter. I'd rather have a few hundred more gold in my pocket than a bank full of crap I could always use atlas loot or wowhead to view.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably only keeping my t10 pieces. The rest is going away, since i have bugs full of crap

keeping my T10 and pvp sets, also keeping a cpl of cool looking shields. Everything else that is ugly/holds no value to me, will be vendored or deleted when it is replaced.

Any weapons or tier gear will be kept. Belts, necks, boots, will be vendored.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

like the last guy said. Tier gear stays, weapons only if they are very nice looking/lore-related/no longer attainable. Anything that has no flavor text/lore-value or such gets DEd or sold.
    Perspective is like a coin. It has two faces, but most people fail to see both.

I've got nothing special on my characters from this expansion so i'll just end up vendering/deleting what i replace.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    I've already cleared out room in my bank for my shamans gear, Resto only though, I DE'd my ele/enhance gear and made money off them while I still could. As for my alts I only kept cool weapons or shields they grabbed on the way. Like my warrior with pretty much every shield from Naxx up to ICC10, can't get BQL shield.