Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Lvl 50-59 bracket is cool and srs bsns.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Funny, I bet the Horde on my server are crying tears able to flood Org that they now lose Wintergrasp as often as they used to win it.

Thank god for forced balancing.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    On the Nightfall Battlegroup all my Alliance characters have about a 51-55% winning percentage, my one horde has a 51% winning percentage, I'd say my battlegroup was/is very even.

Deleted
    I'm Alliance, every bg i've ever wanted to win, 80% i've won. it's just about being determined enough to win, 1 player can make a huge difference. remember that 50% of the time players join just to pvp not caring for pvp rewards. when I join just to pvp, i could not care less about being on the winning team, all that mattered was being on top of that leaderboard.

In my battlegroup Alliance used to win about 60-70% of the time. With the merger I think it's fallen to 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Why are people talking about battlegroups? I thought all of them were merged now anyway...?

Also, the grass is not greener. BGs will always be the same whatever you do.
    Except that this is totally false. Its just fact that in some battlegroups, alliance does terrible always. I happen to have characters spread out over several battlegroups (start server, server I joined with IRL friends after quitting for a while, server I made a few horde characters on) and the fact is that they are not all the same.

On my home server's battlegroup, alliance is meh, but not terrible. wins AV often, and others about 50%, some less (except SotA, alliance is terrible at that on all battlegroups for some reason), on my friend's battlegroup, alliance is so impressively bad, you'd think they had to be losing on purpose. I mean it's breathtaking how astoundingly bad Alliance is at PvP on these realms. Actually the only one I'm around 50% with is WSG, the one where i personally have the most impact, it just goes downhill from there, so I don't *think* it is just me. On the one my horde character is on, alliance is fairly fail at, my horde character has decent win ratio though I don't PvP very much with him.

But all that is moot. We'll have an interesting perspective when the BGs go regionwide. Is it regionwide just for the competitive BG team PvP or for all BG PvP?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Why are people talking about battlegroups? I thought all of them were merged now anyway...?

Also, the grass is not greener. BGs will always be the same whatever you do.
    For the US yes, not so sure it's full implemented for EU yet.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Because rolling a human and getting to use an extra trinket isn't OP compared to others right?
    Actually , EMFH was nerfed to a 3min CD a couple of patches ago. So using a pvp trinket with a 2min CD is better for human now.

i wanna see ops face when he hits 80 and waits 20min for a BG Q

If it turns out that's the bracket that just so happened to be doing poorly and it turns out that the alliance dominate the level 80 (Or soon to be 85 bracket) I feel for you.

Deleted
    You were just unlucky, or maybe you are so bad at this game, it reflects on your team mates ^^ Just kidding

I play alliance and i have played 367 battlegrounds on my main, and i won 199 of those games. So for me alliance are tad better than horde

Look up Juus on EU runetotem if you want to check my statistics

Deleted
    I think you were just unlucky and had bad groups. Usually win/fail ratio is around 50%.

Except for EU-Cyclone that is... Horde really owns there. I have exp from other BGs where the ratio is around 50% but it doesnt apply on Cyclone much. Alliance there is probably really bad, maybe horde is too good, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    This. Anytime Alliance races have an actual useful PvP racial, it gets nerfed into oblivion or deleted.

But blood elves all this time have kept Arcane Faceroll. In fact, it even got buffed at one point (not requiring the pre-requisite spell to be stacked, for those that remember what it was called in early BC).

Blizzard basically wants all of us to play their perfect little race called the Horde, and they'll keep nerfing the Alliance until we either all get it right by their standards or quit.
    Night elves require an extra 2% hit to land any melee or ranged attack on them, 2% is large amount to cover when there's only enough hit on pvp gear to make the 5%, if that. Shadowmeld is also good for ambushes. Stoneform removes bleeds, escape artist breaks roots and snares and doesn't share a CD with anything, draenei have 1% free hit shared with party members. Every man's nerf sucks and was totally unnecessary though, I'll give you that.

Deleted
    Taking statistics on the last 76 battlegrounds I have played since 4.0.1 with all the talent changes and the end of the season and so on, as an Alliance player I have won 27 of those battlegrounds and had 4 draws. Might add that at least 7 of the losses were me joining a BG where the Horde had 100+ HKs compared to <5 Alliance HKs and were basicly just camping. Either I just have very bad luck or I am so bad that I pull down my entire team to incomprehensible levels. Or all the Horde arena heroes found that they had nothing better to do now that the season ended and decided to farm BGs, I frankly do not know.

1.get a 1200 minimum resil premade group
    2. select random Q
    3. Win every match you play because you're all in pvp gear and only your team has healers

All I know is I am pvping as alliance before 3pm server, I am winning, and after about 10pm winning. I think it is because all of the kids have gone to bed and the serious alliance players are back. But the horde players still up just suck.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    A: Why one earth would you switch to a blood elf?!
    First thing that popped into my head.

Also, you said A. then 2.
    I AM FORSAKEN

Context is overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "WOW THIS IS SO GAY!"

Quote Originally Posted by QQmoore View Post
    draenei have 1% free hit shared with party members.
    +1% hit isnt shared with party anymore. It's only for the draenei now.

Deleted
    i switched to alliance with my PVP char just cause i was bored to wait long time for Horde queued.
    i have more fun now cause i get almoust istant call, even if i play during the night when is harder to win bg as alliance.