Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rejoice, race changers.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...759?page=6#110

Paid Race Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a)

This is an update to the previous expected functioning of this service. We're in the process of ensuring everyone here has this latest updated information, just know that this is what's now accurate.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

Gratz to race changers woot!

Can't believe how many people pay money just to change races... especially right before an expansion when your leet gear doesn't mean diddly-squat and leveling up a new toon from scratch is so easy now. What a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by jakobud View Post
    Can't believe how many people pay money just to change races... especially right before an expansion when your leet gear doesn't mean diddly-squat and leveling up a new toon from scratch is so easy now. What a waste of money.
    let them do what they do.
    if they enjoy it let it be.
    btw playing this game with a monthly basis not forgetting the ISP fee and the electric bill is a waste of money too.

Obvi you have no items that are hard to get or not obtainable anymore. I for one am race changing my pally who has Amani war bear and ZG tiger. So thats why people will do it. To keep items they can't get anymore

I can't believe how many people have a problem with people spending money.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah humbug. Sure quest gear starts having better stats than icc25+ around 83 and so on. But you know what, its quest gear. I'd rather level in my full 10.5 because it -matches-
    Yeah there are crafted green 83 robes better than my 264s but again, they look like ass.
    Things must look pretty!!!
    So raid gear will almost always beat out quest gear.

WHO HOO!

My time is easily worth more than $25 per whatever-time-it-takes-to-get-80-levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great news!

So now I can change from Draenei Priest to Goblin Priest right away, right? Not Draenei to Worgen, correct?

cant believe you spend 15$/m to play a game, and you play that game the way you enjoy to...

Quote Originally Posted by Solarshot View Post
    cant believe you spend 15$/m to play a game, and you play that game the way you enjoy to...
    I can believe it, mostly because $15 a month for as many hours of entertainment as you want is a bargain...

Costs me $16 to go to the cinemas.. and that's ~2 hours of entertainment (assuming the movie isn't complete crap also..)

Money is made to be spent, just sayin' ..
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Deleted
    Indeed but after perhaps spending hundreds of hours on a character to start fresh seems more of a waste to me, to get all the achievments/mounts everything will take alot more then £20, i mean in 2 months you wouldn't be able to get to the same level on achievments, rare mounts all that jazz so it's not a waste, it's more along the lines of not wanting to waste more money starting from scratch =P

I can't believe we have so many nonbelievers!

Not surprised really , good move on blizzards part. I would have been surprised if they locked it till cataclysm. There is nothing wrong with race changing, dwarf shaman here i come.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    What a waste of internet space.
    But, but.. the internet is infinite :O right?

Anyway, didn't we know this already? or was that just the goblin/worgen race change part?

10+ Year Old Account
    The last expansion was what?...$60.? This new one is $40., so the extra cash can go to the race change! :P

Seriously though, if it makes you happy, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    The last expansion was what?...$60.? This new one is $40., so the extra cash can go to the race change! :P

Seriously though, if it makes you happy, why not?
    What? All of them have been $40.00.