Question Downloading cata online!

hey guys i'm thinking of downloading cata from wow site and just wondering if anyone has done this yet? If so how big is the file i know we probly downloaded most of it but i have slow internet to download stuff so wanted to know how big the file is. and if anyone had problem with the file gettin errors or anything after it was done. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rioik View Post
    hey guys i'm thinking of downloading cata from wow site and just wondering if anyone has done this yet? If so how big is the file i know we probly downloaded most of it but i have slow internet to download stuff so wanted to know how big the file is. and if anyone had problem with the file gettin errors or anything after it was done. thanks!
    its going to be moar then 14gb of download.
    i'd suggest u get the discs or copy it off from other peoples hdd.

in the 4.0.3 update and prior, we already started downloading cata patch. I personally only dl'd 400mbs, when i bought the digital download of cata.

After I purchased cata online I downloaded on about 700Mb of extra data...Data is downloaded a bit hear and there but not even close to 14gb..You should have no problems, its deff the way to go if you want to have instant access to live servers at midnight.

700MB for me as well. Just leave the launcher open over night. If you want to play the day you do it, wait until before bed time to actually do the pre-order.