10+ Year Old Account

Logging out in Dalaran

So when I log on I can make ports in the port area.
    Then get some pop-corn, sit back and watch people click on them, then watch as the portals slowly disappear one by one.

Not really, because you would be putting those portals on class trainers, and even the dumbest people would know something is up. Nice try though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsDKsauce View Post
    Not really, because you would be putting those portals on class trainers, and even the dumbest people would know something is up. Nice try though.
    Have you been on the PTR?

Some people are even more dumb than I thought. I did this on the PTR and had a blast watching people stand in front of the portal.

The class trainers arnt inside the "port holes", they are kinda standing near them and are in a semi-group.

in the first build where portals were removed, the class trainers were actually in the old portal spots. people who have not been on beta/ptr doesn't know they've been moved unless they've seen vids/pics. so no reason being a smartass jancro.

i logged out in Dal, but i dont care because its not like there is a race to the new zones yet. I can fly to Borean and take the Zep back to org.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    in the first build where portals were removed, the class trainers were actually in the old portal spots. people who have not been on beta/ptr doesn't know they've been moved unless they've seen vids/pics. so no reason being a smartass jancro.
    Lol I wasn't being a smartass, the "Some people are more dumb than I thought" is in reference to the people who still tried to click the portals after I put them there, not to AlsD

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    They have been moved and are standing around the green area in a triangle.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Then you should tell them that you are the new portal care taker, and require a sacrifice of the person's youngest livestock before they can take a port.

Deleted
    Instead of thinking how to make gold, you go and get your popcorn, i ride on my new phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Jancro View Post
    Lol I wasn't being a smartass, the "Some people are more dumb than I thought" is in reference to the people who still tried to click the portals after I put them there, not to AlsD
    You wouldn't happen to be on Dragonmaw?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

I'll be the first to give a real response.

Although the 1 portal on the side thing has been done, this will still be fun to see to everyone who hasn't fallen for that or doesn't know they will be gone. I'd do that on my mage too but I rather go for the apprentice hat first. :-)
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

wow who would wanna log out in Dalaran?? You cant get anywhere from there, its useless now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntwoman View Post
    wow who would wanna log out in Dalaran?? You cant get anywhere from there, its useless now
    And where do you want to go to from SW and org?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Signneo View Post
    lame
    First post and thats your contribution.