Do We have Pet Talents in Cata?

Guess I'll ask again.
    Do We have pet talent pt's in cata?
    You know the ones like "Dash" and "Dive"? I know all pets have "A" special talent but thats not what I mean.
    Do we still have those? Cause this morning I did now I do not. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Guess I'll ask again.
    You know the ones like "Dash" and "Dive"? I know all pets have "A" special talent but thats not what I mean.
    Why don't you log in and see

If they are in the game now they will be in cata.

Uhh, I just said I was in game and now they r gone. Earlier I was putting points in my pets talents and now they are gone...
    I thought if you had a Hunter you might know.

Uhh, I just said I was in game and now they r gone. Earlier I was putting points in my pets talents and now they are gone...
    I thought if you had a Hunter you might know.
    Actually I do and I just logged on him and his pet talents are all still there. They also did not change anything today so everything this morning and this afternoon should be exactly the same. I would suggest checking again.

Did you make sure your pet was summoned and out before looking at its talents?

Silly question, maybe, but you never know.

Yes, yes, good question, he was summoned. One minute I had out my lion then changed to my scorpian and he had all his talents wiped. They were still there just none that I put in were there any longer.
    I AM VERY PLEASED that you said you still have yours, TY whew...was really worried there lol. I love those little talents.
    I will check it out more...lots of lag lately too soo...
    ty sooooo much for the reply

Guess I'll ask again.
    If you found a place that informed you of the 'special talents', then you should have noticed the information that indicated the talent trees for pets, as well. Check out Youtube...there are TONS of people who have been in Beta and posted excellent videos showing all kind of info on Hunters' Pets. BigRedKitty is one that immediately comes to mind. In fact, Google him and check out his website.