Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyocere View Post
    It also said a few hours. To me, an entire day is not a few hours.
    It also said this week. To me, next week is not this week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    i wanna point out though its not often boub has been wrong in the past so i dont see whats wrong with people asking. if anyone should get banned its you for coming in here JUST to post that = /.
    back on topic most of the info points to yes its tomorrow but unless we get a blue post we shall all get to wait and see =D
    Did you just say he DOESN'T get it wrong often, so its okay with people asking?
    That means that him saying it will be this week, which is most likely true (according to your statement) and people asking anyway is okay?

I think you got your words muddled up.
    if he was WRONG often, THEN they are allowed to ask.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder View Post
    yeah im fuckin sure

fuck you
    Genius, pure genius
    Good sir, i salute you!

thats what 4.03 was for to get it prepped for 4.03a

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    i wanna point out though its not often boub has been wrong in the past so i dont see whats wrong with people asking. if anyone should get banned its you for coming in here JUST to post that = /.
    back on topic most of the info points to yes its tomorrow but unless we get a blue post we shall all get to wait and see =D
    Ok fair enough, maybe I did come upon it kind of gruffly. But the evidence is everywhere. Not just plastered all over MMO-Champ, but the extended maintenance, and the fact that it is in fact two weeks before Cataclysm make it the perfect time. And they chose to ignore all that because the extended maintenance doesn't SAY to apply 4.03a? I actually recall very few patches where they actually explicitly stated which patch they were applying.

Also, I posted JUST that because a) the question was already answered a ton, and b) I assumed the concept of being gnawed at by pink goats would be amusing to someone. Jeez, tough crowd tonight.

There's no patch data because it was sent in 4.0.3. 4.0.3a is just a "flipping the switch" of all the data you already downloaded.

It is not even really a big patch, it is all of ~70 mb or so, not very hard to deploy during a normal maintenance as it is just basically an on switch as all the content is already on everyones computer.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFD3S View Post
    It is not even really a big patch, it is all of ~70 mb or so, not very hard to deploy during a normal maintenance as it is just basically an on switch as all the content is already on everyones computer.
    Blizzard: Destroying entire worlds, one flick of a switch at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Soldier
    ...And he herded two of each animal on to a boat and he BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE. And that is why when a bunch of animals are together, its called a zoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Soldier
    ...Unless its a farm!

10+ Year Old Account
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the data is already DL'ed. Small patch.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMorale View Post
    that makes me want to photoshop a picture of ghostcrawler + light switch + nuclear mushroom cloud in the background
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    There you go folks.
    Tomorrow is Patch 4.0.3a. Good Find Ketzil!

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if an actual Dev came online and told us all the patch was going in, there would be like 10 different people who would claim he was some kind of hacker.

Denial is truly not just a river in...erm *checks 'Geography for Blondes' handbook*, Africa
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMorale View Post
    Just in time for lunch as well... or dinner, if it's a big one.
    Last edited by Samdark; 2010-11-23 at 03:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deathmetalzf View Post
    There you go folks.
    Tomorrow is Patch 4.0.3a. Good Find Ketzil!
    Ty Ty my work here is done
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

there may be no warning before the Shattering launches simply to keep in line with the lore that it is a sudden and cataclysmic event and rather then reviel the date and time it will go live they are saying nothing and just will launch it without any pre fanfare. I think if you have been following along and seen the signs in game and out of game you will know it is coming. Personally while i may not totally agree with this way i guess its a good way to keep up the suspense. Besides they are not making any money off the Shattering so they are saving the fanfare for the expansion :-) that is what they hope to recoup all the hard effert they put into both! I say its coming tommorow. They may eve say at the last moment that the downtime is longer then it said it would be so as not to "Give away" a hint that it is coming tommorow. Then again you never know!

but i would imagine the best time to release it would be during downtime when everyone is not on the servers. it would be kind of silly to have downtime tommorow and then have to just turn around for another downtime soon after. So i say if it does not come out tommorow then maybe it will not be out this week

We will see!

Party at Gilneas if it is!

new zones have no mans land debuff so you get ported out seconds upon entering one =(
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Ketzil wins the internet. GOOD DAY.

Well considering just about everything needed for the Shattering has been downloaded in the 4.0 and 4.0.3 patch and is already in the game you do not need a extended maintenance to activate it.

All Blizz has to do is throw the switch to activate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samdark View Post
    It also said this week. To me, next week is not this week.
    And your point is what? His post did not say it will be Tuesday as everyone is apparently reading from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    He needs an E-Mail from Ghostcrawler himself wiriting in caps that the world will end now
    LOL you sir made me lol irl and for that i thank thee