10+ Year Old Account

Bug Fixes - Ghoul still not scaling with Crit?

The 4.0.3 Bug fix list for death knights says they're fixing the crit % chance for FF, and that's it.

Ghouls still don't seem to be scaling with crit, and it was my understanding that they're supposed to.

Does anyone have any information regarding this? Is it working as intended, and i'm just uninformed, or is blizzard slacking on bug fixes again?
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Well, on the PTR with Recount running, and the Crit for Ghouls still is not scaling with ours. Blizz is being EXTREMELY unfair and blind with this...I don't know why and really don't want to...just like to see it fixed. It can't be that difficult.
    Last edited by Gnomatose; 2010-11-23 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomatose View Post
    Well, on the PTR with Recount running, and the Crit for Ghouls still is not scaling with ours. Blizz is being EXTREMELY unfair and blind with this...I don't know why and really don't want to...just like to see it fixed. It can't be that difficult.
    Bump.

It is Bullshit, but blizzard seems busier with other things to even comment on this

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomatose View Post
    Relax. They likely have a reason why this didn't get pushed this patch, and will fix it. You have to imagine the amount of coding that goes into this game, the amount of bugs they find every day, and the amount of people that complain endlessly about these bugs. Your issue will get fixed, or it will at least be addressed when they can get to it. Every single class feels at some point or another that "Blizz is being EXTREMELY unfair and blind with this...". They are not blindly ignoring us, and it probably is that difficult, otherwise there would never be any bugs and the game would be "perfect" all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    The lack of rage on my Warrior is something of a paradox. Because everytime I hear, "Need more rage!" I get angrier and angrier, yet my rage bar doesn't fill up any faster.

I'd like the Ghoul to scale with my crit, but Unholy is pushing just fine numbers as is, we can wait.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.