Arms trouble/questions

So I recently took a short month break from the game and obvis come back with everything changed. Pre 4.0 I was an end game fury warrior and upon coming back I thought I'd give arms a try but I feel I'm just doing horrible dps. I tried to link my armory but its currently down atm since I changed servers. Basically I'm in 5p 264 tier, then a mix of 264/277 with a 277 cryptmaker. My stats are roughly 4900ap, 38% crit, 23 exp and 203 hit but i use the hit food so i dont have to regem anymore. Now from what I took of other threads was 20 strength in red sockets, strength/crit in yellow and strength/hit in blue or according to get hit/exp capped and set off meta. I've also refordged most of the hit and haste off my gear into mastery which I have 15%.

Here is my problem on a heroic target dummy with sunders up, food, ap flask and bs im spiking out at 8500 and sitting 79-8100, dosent this seem low? the rotation I'm currently using is charge, rend, ms, op, sunder to fill, ms/op/sunder/ms/op/sunder to full then bladestorm with trinkets and bloodfury. Then going with debuffs, rend/ms/op/hs to fill and slam if nothing is up and it wont clip rotation.

Is my roation off or is it possible im not weighing in other stats that with increase my dps? The way it seems right now i might aswell refordge all my gear regem and go back to fury and go for the hit cap.

any advice would be great!

P.s. My toons name is staatzee incase i show back up on the armory.

Execute has a higher priority than OP and MS, and leave the sunders for others unless you aren't doing any AOE or otherwise have a gap.

Priorities are Rend, Execute, OP, MS, Slam, HS.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    Execute has a higher priority than OP and MS, and leave the sunders for others unless you aren't doing any AOE or otherwise have a gap.

Priorities are Rend, Execute, OP, MS, Slam, HS.
    Do some reading up on elitist junkies as well.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Camungi View Post
    Do some reading up on elitist junkies as well.
    LOL'd tbh

It's Elitist Jerks for PvE and Arena Junkies for PvP, not the Elitist Junkies or Arena jerks, though they both seem rather fitting haha