Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Between 1pm and 3pm PST.
    ^this

Never.

I'm estimating roughly... 9 pm, est. Maybe 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next year
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's already been extended until 5p.m. PST so here's to hoping for servers up before Midnight PST.

Well it looks like 5pm now. Primetime seems like the best time to bring the servers up imo, there wont be ANY quenes or lag issues.......
    Yay for Blizzards marketing department for creating hype all day on patch day and making you all salivate since 11am. Come on does anyone really believe that they didnt know that this wasnt gonna go of without a hitch after.....6years of patches??? Anyone who thinks that Blizzard doesnt do crap like this on purpose is naive. Its a multi billion dollar company and they cant just post that maintience will be 4-5 hours longer than usual due to the patch? .....ya right
    Last edited by Rawklobster; 2010-11-23 at 09:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like 9pm pst, midnight est, then I'll log on and hopefully all the kiddies on my eastern server will be asleep and I shall reign supreme!!
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should be up around 7 PST. That may be a bit optimistic though...a man can dream right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

My guild already scrapped our raid for tonight even though we're scheduled for 8pm EST when servers are supposedly going to be fully accessible. yay blizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang
    so kids just ninja, the friendships are temporary mounts are forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never...Cataclysm is a big huge joke..and the actual Cataclysm is that Blizz has shut down servers forever

Deathwing ate the servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playable by 8pm pst. at best. perhaps midnight or tomorrow. (judging from past experience through the years, that was no where near as severe as what we are going through now.) (excluding the useless voip patch that their servers weren't equipped to handle, and had wow a disaster for a week somewhere back around 2.3)

Quote Originally Posted by bengaltd View Post
    My guild already scrapped our raid for tonight even though we're scheduled for 8pm EST when servers are supposedly going to be fully accessible. yay blizz
    people still raid?

between 10 PM and Midnight EST

10+ Year Old Account
    i say 7pm PT

Quote Originally Posted by Solarshot View Post
    people still raid?
    i was thinking the same thing

Nah, i say around 5-7pm. Maybe one more extension, but that's it.

The servers will never be back, DeathWing destroyed all the realms !
    Last edited by KastoR; 2010-11-23 at 09:12 PM.

At this rate not till midnight!

Who knew an Activation patch could go so wrong- oh wait, Hi Blizzard.
    I'm assuming it's partly due to the mass of crap on Live servers; the amount of alts+professions+bags+bank+AH+Achievements= one hell of a time to try to keep/salvage and not wipe clean on an activation patch. Who knows if that's part of the issue.

Or simply, Deathwing is QQin' like a Death Knight who feels.. Stuff is too difficult..
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA