Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm amazed how many people can't take the 30seconds it takes to make these posts, to read the amazingly well put together post that lists the "Cans" and "Can nots" of 4.0.3a.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSheep View Post
    Ok thanks everyone

With portals gone and flying still forbiden, i guess gryphon master will make a small fortune... and mages
    may even consider bringing my mage out of retirement

I'll miss the days on my mage when placing my own portals slighlty infront of the dalaran ones and lol at the people raging that they can't get through... ah well, I'm sure I can atleast milk putting the portals in the empty spots anyways for a little while.

10+ Year Old Account
    sadly dalaran will now die, no real reason for anyone to actually go there any more

Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    I'll miss the days on my mage when placing my own portals slighlty infront of the dalaran ones and lol at the people raging that they can't get through... ah well, I'm sure I can atleast milk putting the portals in the empty spots anyways for a little while.
    wait what server do u play on? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maverac View Post
    sadly dalaran will now die, no real reason for anyone to actually go there any more
    Wellllll, I do believe that was Blizzard's intention. To get people back into the main cities, that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverac View Post
    There will always be people leveling 68-80 in Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    do you even read the front page to this site?
    This.

Front page says hi

When ever I see the question "Can we start flying in Azeroth?" "Can we old world fly?" Or "Wheres the Flight master for
    azeroth Flying" Before cata starts i just Scream: "AAARRRGGGHHH My Eyes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx_TehSHnnQ "

Yes this was a lame response.