Well MMOChampions, we've failed...

Only a few hours until the servers are going down and we never found the last ghost quest or what that darn friendly Naga does!

A silent moment of rememberance.

10+ Year Old Account
    ~Silence~
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Only a few hours until the servers are going down and we never found the last ghost quest or what that darn friendly Naga does!

A silent moment of rememberance.
    That friendly naga was form the AQ opening chain.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

I took a screenshot of the LOL mountains in Arathi I was told they're going buh byes. And I got my Loremaster of EK done yesterday - and just in time! Loads of hidden quests complete. Bring on the Sundering.
    I am your Blood Queen. You must submit.

Argh, I had a post on the WoW forums asking if Blizzard would at least tell us what Zalashji did if nobody ever found out before the world changed forever. Just tried to bump it, only to find we can't post on the WoW forums anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Argh, I had a post on the WoW forums asking if Blizzard would at least tell us what Zalashji did if nobody ever found out before the world changed forever. Just tried to bump it, only to find we can't post on the WoW forums anymore!
    Oh there's a male one http://www.wowpedia.org/Zalashji says he has no function.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."