Thread: Quick question.

Quick question.

Hey Just wondering In cata Will i get Bigger bags then the Glacial bags on live right now? Early in? like 80-82?. Just want to no because im about to buy my 8 80's All glacial bags for leveling but if i can get bigger bags pretty early on i wont.

P.S also can anyone Explain how you get to the World tree quest hub when cata is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 24-slot bags craftable by tailors, as long as you're willing to pay the exorbitant prices for them.

If you're okay with 22-slot bags, they can also craft new green ones which will probably be much cheaper than Glacial Bags.

Aside from the epic hunter quiver-turned-bag, there's only 2 24 slot bags available:

http://cata.wowhead.com/items=1.0#0-9+1

The Portable Hole is one of Haris Pilton's expensive designer bags, and the Illusionary Bag takes some pretty ridiculous tailoring mats to make:

• It takes 8x Dreamcloth to make one bag
    • It takes 30x Volatile elements and 8x Bolt of Embersilk Cloth to make one Dreamcloth
    • It takes 5x Embersilk Cloth to make one Bolt of Embersilk Cloth
    Volatile * are the new Cata crystallizeds/motes (with seemingly no larger version, but these stack to 200 so that's like a regular stack of 20 larger ones)

So you're looking at 320 cloth and 240 volatile elements (any combination of 30x elements each) for one bag. That probably won't be happening in bulk too soon.

Alternatively, there's an equal-sized bag to the Glacial Bag, the Embersilk Bag.

This takes much less:

• It takes 15x Bolt of Embersilk Cloth and 15x Hypnotic Dust to make one bag
    • It takes 5x Embersilk Cloth to make one Bolt of Embersilk Cloth
    Hypnotic Dust is the new Cata dust.

So you're looking at 75 cloth and 15 dust for one bag. This will be happening in bulk early on, I think. Would still help to have a friend that can make it at mats cost.

Quote Originally Posted by xcritoriousx View Post
    P.S also can anyone Explain how you get to the World tree quest hub when cata is released.
    SW/Org will have portals to Hyjal, look for the Cenarion Emissary standing near a glowy portal/orb thing. I'm not sure if you start right at the world tree, but if not, I'm sure you get there eventually.
    Last edited by cybermind; 2010-11-23 at 07:48 AM.