Thread: 4.0.3a

Deleted

4.0.3a

Okay so i start up wow to get the new patch and it says i need to free up space on the disk before it can continue..but i dont know wich one because the one where i have WOW has alot more than it needs.

Mine says there's nothing to download. But your problem is usually caused when you have WoW installed on a drive other than the main drive (usually "C:"). Did you install WoW to one of your other local drives?
    Brawlking
    Strength and Honor

Seems Operating System (OS), windows xp or what OS do u have? Asking you to free up some space on your "System" disk. For Windows OS it's your C:, or disk where from your OS loading up. Check space on this disk mate.
    If i've understood you right. WoW is on the D:, for example. You have a lot of space on D:, but C: haven't space enought for unpacking or any activity with patch install.
    Last edited by Ezhikin; 2010-11-23 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezhikin View Post
    Seems Operating System (OS), windows xp or what OS do u have? Asking you to free up some space on your "System" disk. For Windows OS it's your C:, or disk where from your OS loading up. Check space on this disk mate.
    Pretty much what he said, WoW saves the patch files to a temp folder usually on the main drive "C:", and if that drive is full, even if you've installed WoW on another drive that has space, it will tell you that you need more space, though it doesnt specify which drive. But as he said, It's probably your C: drive.
    Brawlking
    Strength and Honor

Deleted
    Yes its on another drive :P

Well fock than i have to format -.-

edit edit :thanks