Deleted

Razer naga won`t work after system Sleep

Hey,
    I recently bought a Naga. I used to have some problems with sleeping my system (I prefer it to load quickly when I need it) but I somehow fixed it or at least it seemed so. Now they are back - the system doesn`t want to go to sleep. It just turns on right after it powers off the fans. Then if I press Sleep 1-2 times more it finally does it. however when I wake it up my mouse won`t work unless I unplug and then plug it again.

Quote Originally Posted by mart1nn View Post
    Hey,
    I recently bought a Naga. I used to have some problems with sleeping my system (I prefer it to load quickly when I need it) but I somehow fixed it or at least it seemed so. Now they are back - the system doesn`t want to go to sleep. It just turns on right after it powers off the fans. Then if I press Sleep 1-2 times more it finally does it. however when I wake it up my mouse won`t work unless I unplug and then plug it again.
    Do you have the latest firmware installed? I had a similar problem but only with full power up, not sleep mode with mine and the upgrade to the latest firmware solved it.

Deleted
    No... but I`ll upgrade it now Thanks for the tip. It`s been just like a week I got it and didn`t want to risk breaking it ^^

Deleted
    Tried upgrading it several times and still doesn`t work. Now another strange issue has come - the computer wakes up all the time while the mouse is plugged in the USB. I have to remove it and then sleep it.

Deleted
    For the second one:

Press Start + R --> devmgmt.msc --> OK --> Go to the mouse-options --> Select the devices in there with your right mouse button --> properties --> Go to the last tab (something about energy) and then uncheck everything --> Click OK and reboot

Deleted
    I`ve removed the "allow this device to wake up the computer" long ago. I just checked the Keyboard section and found the Razer Naga there also. Unchecked the checkbox and it`s okay now. Thanks for the tip as it was somehow useful

Deleted
    All my tips are useful Nps

Dont understand why u even wanna put ur pc in sleepmode...

Just dont do it, problems solved.