this is how i imagine cataclysm to end

anyone else have any pics of how the cataclysm will end?

it would only work better if u were tauren pally and had a text bubble inside saying "ret bull gives me wings"

I wish I had talents for drawing. Then I would have posted a chibi drawing of Thrall washing Deathwing in a soapy bath with bubbles everywhere (a happy orc and a happy dragon, we will all get along!). As some speculation points towards Thrall becoming the Aspect of Earth and purifying Deathwing. Or something like that, I am definently not a lore buff when it comes to World of Warcraft. Maybe if I put on a red shirt?...
    Last edited by Xadion; 2010-11-23 at 11:30 AM.
    Any post or reply from me is based on the knowledge and thought patterns relative to my mind. They are, in all fairness, subjective.
    I don't deal in absolutes as I believe in learning and adapting. My every action is a result of calculation and choice.

this thread is now a petition to have 1 of 2 things happen either give us them wings for AW or make that dude our guardian of ancient kings!

also i dont think itll be a pally that strikes the final blow against deathwing itll either be thrall with the earthen ring (possibly malfurion by his side) or the aspects will team up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by symbiosis72 View Post
    it would only work better if u were tauren pally and had a text bubble inside saying "ret bull gives me wings"
    Tauren Paladin = Fail..

Back on topic:

I imagine cata ending something similar to Dragon Ball Z (Apt comparison don't you think... x), anyway the scene is set thrall is typical hero fashion has lead his band of Azerothian heroes to slay the might beast. Thrall enter's battle and enter'ssuper sian form... However all is not going well, death wing has dispelled all of thrall's magical buff's with a shattering throw and with heroism on cool down thrall is close to running out of options.

When all else seems lost, and death wing prepares his mortal strike... The mighty and fearless King Wrynn steps in deflects the foul's beasts attack with his chin of fortitude and in one swift colossal smash pulverises the dragon into tiny smithereens.

The Alliance is victorious once more, Baine Bloodhoof gives Garrosh a right royal thrashing and High Overlord Saurfang rightfully takes up the mantle of "WarChief". Darion is still pissed that Tirion borrowed his sword and refuses to return, he is still plotting how to recover it. Thrall marries Jaina and they all live happily ever after.... Or do they???