Thread: no FoS club

no FoS club

well, 4.0.3a is just around the corner and blizzard was able to sustain there black magic to keep the IF elite elementals at bay (for the most part). For the time I had to work for the elemental invasion FoS I was unsuccessful (just needed one more rift). I know, it's not the end of the world (no pun intended) but woulda been nice to get it. How did you fair?

Tripping the Rifts? Those elementals spawn all over the world

that bro man is right......got mine the first day when they started spawning around the world

Got it on my mage in 1 spawn org/tb and same with my war. if those bugged out for you then you could of easily gone to the places that they spawn in northrend and closed some rifts. they spawned a lot faster in the final part.

just go to outland and one shot this achiev

indeed as mentioned before. It was mentioned right from the start that you just have to close one rift of each type. regardless of level. That means any type of rift in any lowbie area or high area could get you the achievement. Just not the daily quest for that rift type.

in a way: A. i wish you had read the blue posts more thoroughly so you didn't miss out on it or B. asked sooner or searched it on the forums before it's actually no longer possible to do it.
    Perspective is like a coin. It has two faces, but most people fail to see both.

as I said..with the time I had to work on it...just got unlucky with hordos camping spawns and all that jazz

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, i gladly join the club with my two alts. You know, these kind of characters you don't care what achievements they get? Here's my Lock and my Pally /handover

15+ Year Old Account
    got it on 2 diff 80s, a 36, and my lvl 3 banker