Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i will miss it some of my best memories are leveling with friends in the old world exploring everyting when the game was totaly new to me and i didn't know what i was doing zg was my favorite palce to be i've been soloing it as long as i have actualy been able to just because i love that place, also meet my current gf and soon to be wife throughthe game in old world so even though it is a game there are a few memories that are really dear to me from it after all it's brought me the best girlfriend a guy could ever want (yes one that actualy accepts that you wana sit on your ass and play video games but also joins in and kicks ass with you)
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikko View Post
    I believe I did say I am also happy for the changes.
    and idk if i was playing mario for 5 years and the game had a drastic change like so i'd prob get a bit upset too[COLOR="red"]
    Touche

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticroots View Post
    What you gonna be like when this game dies in a few years? :O
    Same way with everything else that ends. I'll be sad that it's over, shed a tear or two, then move onto something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikko View Post
    I did get a bit teary eyed

That video made me really really sad and upset.

Rainlights - 120 Blood Elf Monk (US-Illidan Horde)

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel you :/
    Thinking of all the laughs and the lols, the anger and rage, and all that time...
    It will be missed...

But im still ready for cata

i feel you too.
    i'm excited on one side, but also really, really sad on the other... and i'm a bit afraid to login after the shattering :/
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticroots View Post
    what you gonna be like when this game dies in a few years?
    troll moar

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    Out with the old, in with the new. Can't wait to see Ashzara.
    Aside from the Azshara part, this sums up how I feel. I'm all for change and moving forward.

Yes, nostalgia is there from my last five and a half years of playing; but I'm definitely of the mind that we need to make way for the new and improved! Can't wait to level a new toon when I can roll a Worgen, and to see the new high level zones.

The old world will be missed. But there is no going back now!
    For the Alliance!

I got somber and teary-eyed, looked through old screenshots, watched a couple of tribute videos and remembered old memories. It may be a game, it may just be pixels in an electronic box, but the memories and people we veterans met over our 4, 5, or 6 years are real. It was a hell of a run, guys. I'll remember the time fondly. To another 6 years of glory!