Legendery items wil be removed or ?

Hmm i would like to know this i asked some people but no body knows
    Items that we recive from legendery portal/tabard/mount etc in ICC wil be removed when catalysm wil come or ?
    i heard the shards wil not be removed but the items wil be removed any advice ?
    thanks

I'm not entirely sure on the subject. I made a thread last week about it and the general consensus was that the box will stay, because Shadowmourne will still be crappy to farm.

Yes, this sounds perfectly logical that blizzard will remove items seemingly at random. we shall mourne their passing

so u think the weapon wil stay and items wil be removed ?

Deleted
    Everything will stay. Why would they remove them?

Only legendaries, that were removed, were the ones from Naxxramas (since it was moved)

Deleted
    besides, nothing else "legendary" is going, if you take a look at the guild achievment

if they were going to remove the box the mount from the box would have been on the list of removed mounts a month ago so i doubt they will remove it seeing how its not exactly hard to get now.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

it seems easy for all people to get the box that we recive tabard/mount in catalysm
    all people wil get it then :O