Deleted

When does EU actually get 4.0.3a?

Having read some blue posts I have heard that the US have The Shattering patch being implemented now but apparently we get ours on wednesday. Can anyone confirm this, and if it is true, explain to me why the US gets it first?

Deleted
    'Cause it's American Game

And yes, we're getting it tomorrow.

Deleted
    The US is getting it first because the US always has their maintenance shortly ahead of EU due to the different time-zones.

Deleted
    Bah! They get everything first. I was hoping we got it today and I was so excited. Thanks Endre.

Deleted
    Wednesday...like every other patch for the past 6 years in EU

Deleted
    still.... they get theyr patches all buged up >.> EU gets more stable patches with US hotfixes already added sooo... i dont see a problem there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xav View Post
    Bah! They get everything first. I was hoping we got it today and I was so excited. Thanks Endre.
    Until Cataclysm comes out, where EU servers will go up before they do
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

15+ Year Old Account
    Bethofwow - yes, our servers go up before in eu but its on a WEDNESDAY so we get a server shutdown in max 5 hours after they are up and thats even neclecting possible lag / crashes at start. US will be up all night long until ours go up again (which taking time difference into consideration will still be longer than we get at start ).

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    'Cause it's American Game

And yes, we're getting it tomorrow.
    Well atleast we get Cata first

lol.. really? I just... I dont get it... EUs gotten stuff a day after US since what.. forever? aside from Ruby Sanctum, yet why are they all so surprised things are the same as they've always been.

its great playing on a eu realm in that the americans always get to test out the installation problems for every patch so it normally goes alot smoother for us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Bethofwow - yes, our servers go up before in eu but its on a WEDNESDAY so we get a server shutdown in max 5 hours after they are up and thats even neclecting possible lag / crashes at start. US will be up all night long until ours go up again (which taking time difference into consideration will still be longer than we get at start ).
    Well on my B-net account in my game section, it says I can start playing Cata at 3:01pm on December 6th, nine hours before anyone in NA who isn't also on EU servers can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion
    You dont know if they will have a Maintenance that wednesday. Stop spreading Mis-information.
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    I love being self-richeous..
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

Deleted
    I think The Shattering wont happen for US today , They are going to wait us (EU).Why? Cuz , Didnt the Event started at the same time with the US ? So The Shattering ,I think , will happen at the same time. If Blizz act logical ofc.

Quoted for wrongness.

There won't be any maintenance on the wednesday following cataclycm launch.

Just like how there was no maintenance on the wednesday following WoTLK launch

Just like how there was no maintenance on the wednesday following TBC launch.

You must be a new player.

One of the benefits of the pre-launch patches is so there is no need for scheduled maintenance immediately after the expansion launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eXsarus View Post
    I think The Shattering wont happen for US today , They are going to wait us (EU).Why? Cuz , Didnt the Event started at the same time with the US ? So The Shattering ,I think , will happen at the same time. If Blizz act logical ofc.
    What part of the pic Adam86shadow posted above don't you understand exactly? LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eXsarus View Post
    Sorry, i tried to understand that as much as i could, but i didn't really get far, the reason US is having it earlier is because their maintenence is before EU, like i said earlier, us EU players get Cata at a way better time IMO, that's why i'm not complaining

10+ Year Old Account
    We always get new patches in Wednesday I don't understand the confusion. Talking about EU.