Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muruguru View Post
    Killed them for 50+ times on my hunter and never got any mount, had to respec to bm > change bars (100gold each 3 days) was a turn off. That was before the 4.0, then bm became the only viable spec.
    I hope they will sell them for large amounts of gold: 50k - 100k.
    You never had to spec BM. If you were an engineer or you had noggenfoggers it was dooable. You clear all the trash in his room and that whole really long corridor before his room. Kill the random guy right before raptor boss and feign death. Get your slowfall then mount up, face aggro them, raptor is way faster than the boss, slowfall down the corridor while unloading on raptor, feign to get your pet aggro back and finish raptor off. Then just run around disengaging the boss, will take a little while, but its the same basic concept I use on my mage to solo him :P

Lolnowuselessinfo.

Deleted
    2 Runs, 0 Mounts. Oh Noes.

10+ Year Old Account
    No mount for me, oh well I'll live no point whining about it.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    no luck for me..yday on my server 2 peps went in ZG for first time and got both mount !! ..cry

been going at it for months, only got the raptor:/
    "Keelah Se'lai"
    "Tali'Zorah: Just so you know I'm running a fever, I've got a nasty cough, and my sinuses are filled with something I can't even describe. But it was totally worth it! "

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHumpo View Post
    2 Runs, 0 Mounts. Oh Noes.
    2 runs, 2 mounts. Oh Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by azmar View Post
    No mount for me, oh well I'll live no point whining about it.
    Sharing (unfortunate) stories =/= whining.

I'm gonna guess I did atleast 200 runs over the years in ZG probably more like 400 between all my characters and I've never even seen either drop once let alone win a roll......
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

I got both last night and I've only ever done ZG once (it was last night).

yeah not getting mine too.

anyway i'm fine with anzu.

Deleted
    did Zg runs for 2 months , and nothing sad

never got any of them - last run yesterday...

but at least got exalted

I never really tried to get the mounts. I did go a few ZG runs back in the original WoW and then again recently to help friends get their reputation to exalted. Throughout all my runs I never did see a mount drop though.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    After over 200 tries for tiger and 130 tries for raptor and nothing.
    The tiger is in my opinion the BEST mount in the game. so i'm /wrist at not getting it.

Ran ZG every 3 days no mount (Never seen one drop when my mage acually ran the place proper), ive opened 2 years worth of eggs no green proto drake, and numorous other wastes of time like Baron's mount, Midnight, and Headless Horseman's.
    Light at the end of the tunnel, green drake has a higher drop rate w/ patch, the Raven did in fact drop for me as did the Blue Proto Drake, Sea Turtle, Swift Brewfest Ram and White Polar Bear.
    Also, the only Tribute to Insanity my guild has completed was last night and i got the mount.
    People rarely talk about the great things that happen except in the moment, but goto a bad, lets just say "resturaunt" and you'll tell anyone that'll listen how terrible it was.
    Human nature I guess.
    Last edited by Bubbloseven; 2010-11-23 at 03:05 PM.

A guildie of mine got the Tiger a few hours before servers went under. Made me kind of mad though because out of our party of 3 he wasn't the RP'er-sigh- It was each of our first time running it on those characters too.

Deleted
    I made a suggestion about the 1% drop, but everyone said the skill matters!!! right.
    So add an npc in capitals and you become a treasure hunter or something increasing your %chance for every 1% item that drops, meaning after 50 runs you get at least 2% drop instead of one, because it is frustrating, if you are really unluky you can farm something 10 years and it won't drop.

me after farming them for years not one droped for me im such a sad panda iam litterally crying on my keyboard

i really hope they are reintroduced i feel that uldum is the perfect place to reintroduce them especially for the tiger.

Deleted
    I got my Raptor yesterday on my last ever run 22/11/10 sadly i never got the tiger mount after many many months of farming

took me ~360 raptor kills to see the raptor, finished on 500+ tiger kills without seeing it drop
    i got one of them at least ~.~