Deleted

Levelling 80-85 Help

I want to take these levels as fast as possible, already got the time sorted work are understanding , just wondering if anyone had any tips etc,

A friend gave me this advice

Discover a Dungeon, then for first few hours with a complete team do dungeon runs that way the horde of questers will be a little infront of you, then quest like a madman having your pick of mob spawns etc,

just wanted to know any other views on how people are going about this,

Heard some people are planning on AOE grinding, but i have no idea of a good area for this havent read up on any

I want to enjoy the content on one character, and level fast on the other.

I dungeoned from level 71-80 on my priest, but quested on my warrior, to be honest, i had a lot more fun on my warrior questing, and i also got a shedload more money that way...

Eat healthy and avoid energy drinks. Instead go for a healthier source of caffeine and have a cup of coffee.

Clear your bags out of EVERYTHING you dont need for leveling.. aside from consumables you'll use when leveling and maybe some enchants, your bags should be near on empty.

Be realistic about it. You are NOT going to get to 85 in one sitting so set goals for yourself. Be that 'I want to get to 81 before bed' or 'I'll be heading to bed at 6am and sleeping for 4 hours' etc and follow these goals. Otherwise you will stuff yourself up.

Quote Originally Posted by Whispah View Post
    Eat healthy and avoid energy drinks. Instead go for a healthier source of caffeine and have a cup of coffee.

Clear your bags out of EVERYTHING you dont need for leveling.. aside from consumables you'll use when leveling and maybe some enchants, your bags should be near on empty.

Be realistic about it. You are NOT going to get to 85 in one sitting so set goals for yourself. Be that 'I want to get to 81 before bed' or 'I'll be heading to bed at 6am and sleeping for 4 hours' etc and follow these goals. Otherwise you will stuff yourself up.
    Mmm Im not sure about all that, I got a final pushed back to Dec 6th so I could be on at Midnight. Im pretty sure ill be staying up until I get 85 lol, going to take a nap before midnight however.

Oh for Heavens sake. Whatever you do, do it reasonably. The (reasonably believable) rumor on Earthen Ring is that the Hordie who zoomed through to be the first 80 did it through mob-tagging and both lost the Ach. and got a serious time-out.

As for me... I'm going to take my time to explore and learn the new world and its dungeons and quests. I'll get to 85 when I get to 85. The hard part will be dumping some not-played-for-a-long-time 80s. I have decided that I don't like DKs and I don't really need two hunters.

Deleted
    Since I was in the beta, I've had an ample time to explore the world for the past months, so what I'm really going to do now, is taking my wlock to Vash'jir and kinda zoom through the whole epic q-chain in around 2 days because I know pretty much exactly where to go and what to get for each quest. Then I'll probably head to Deepholme and get that place clear after which I'll be on my way to Uldum and twilight highlands for level 85. I believe that I have the chances to get the place done in a week if I happen to have the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I have no intentions to try for a realm first 85, I would still like to get there as soon as possible. I will probably go for a level a day, hoping to knock out the 5 levels in 5 days. I'll be going for a mix of questing and dungeon crawling along the way, and will likely be leveling with a couple other friends. I'm not going to try to stay up for the full 5 levels, as I just don't don't think it's worth putting that strain on my body. I'll get to 85 when I get there. That first character though I'd like to reach 85 within 5-7 days, and then the next one I work on I'll take my time, enjoy the sights and the lore, read the quest text, etc. Although, with the 3rd and 4th I'll probably go back to leveling as fast as possible again. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Morlin View Post
    While I have no intentions to try for a realm first 85, I would still like to get there as soon as possible. I will probably go for a level a day, hoping to knock out the 5 levels in 5 days. I'll be going for a mix of questing and dungeon crawling along the way, and will likely be leveling with a couple other friends. I'm not going to try to stay up for the full 5 levels, as I just don't don't think it's worth putting that strain on my body. I'll get to 85 when I get there. That first character though I'd like to reach 85 within 5-7 days, and then the next one I work on I'll take my time, enjoy the sights and the lore, read the quest text, etc. Although, with the 3rd and 4th I'll probably go back to leveling as fast as possible again. :P
    You'll probably end up getting to 82 in a day, then 83-85 taking you an entire day to get, if not more.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.