Thread: Human Hunters

Human Hunters

Can someone tell me how this did not fit in lore wise with Vanilla/BC/WotLK?
    My friend told me that humans could not tame beasts and come cata they could..

Would like to know the lore behind this, if possible!

(or is there no lore, just the one that makes more sense than shamans or druids >.<)
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Deleted
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Nathanos_Blightcaller

The original human hunter back in Vanilla (was Human hunter officially before he became Forsaken)

humans have always been hunters lorewise, we just couldn't play as them

Humans should be able to play every class seeing as all classes are based real humans ( druids , shamans ...etc etc )

Hunters are hated on my server but i'm so rolling a human one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Humans should be able to play every class seeing as all classes are based real humans ( druids , shamans ...etc etc )
    Mages?
    DKs?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siika View Post
    Mages?
    DKs?
    Shhhh, his statement made perfect sense before you ruined it!

The guy linked over was said to be the last human ranger lord, maybe you could say they needed some time to build up a culture for it again after the ranger lords were all gone?

Even tho i do think that every race should be able to be any class, on a purely physical level, you must remember that the class choices are based on what is culturally normal for the race. So the spreading of classes should be more natural now since the diffrent races has had alot of close curtual exchange lately. So the appearance of human hunters now reflects that they arent uncommon to see anymore, but they were few and faar apart before. Maybe.

Just go with it :P

rangers aren't really hunters, they're similar, but not exactly. just saying.

i don't think there is much of a lore explanation for human hunters. i don't think they existed in the past in the lore, either. i've never read about them. but hunters are one class that, in theory, could just take training to master. it's not like being a warlock where you either can or cannot summon demons and use magic. if that makes sense.

And real humans can cast fireballs and create magic sheilds around one another to absorb damage like being shot, so that works. Totally based on real humans -_-

It was arbitrary for race/class balance.

Well idk about druids and shamans because humans are not really one with the earth but i understand how they can be hunters
    Horde For Life! But i will never forget my roots starting as a Gnome mage :P One day god will whisper someone destroy Justin Beiber i hope that is very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcsnickers View Post
    Well idk about druids and shamans because humans are not really one with the earth but i understand how they can be hunters
    If you look at IRL....wayyyyyyyyy back when, hunters were the first "class" of life, if you can see what I mean..
    theres hunters and gatherers.

So can I assume that there were just a "few" human hunters pre Cata, and thats it? Like theres a few Nelf & dwarf mages, etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'