Poll: UC flight master

UC flight master

I believe that I am the only one but I felt I needed to know this before cata destroys this fella. I have been playing this game for 5 years. Always been horde. But when I go to find the UC flight master I go around the upper circle several times before I find that annoying dude. Anyone else with this problem or just me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombie
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

north is the inn keeper and south is the flight guy, but then again sometimes i go around a couple of times but since you can check for flight masters on the mini map and they are highlighted in the game (like a quest giver) its become alot easier

10+ Year Old Account
    He's gonna die?

And yes I usually circle around the upper level without finding him straight away myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    He's gonna die?

And yes I usually circle around the upper level without finding him straight away myself.
    Well he is not gona die but UC is going to change so much so I expected him to move
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombie
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

Deleted
    yeah have to circle the damn thing to find him and sometimes i pass by him

i never miss him cause i allways go up the same way xD

Same thing happens to me.. and it's every single time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never thought about it, but yeah, I always seem to make some variation of a full circle before finding him and his bats. He should have a big sign.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always run up, start circling, stop, look for the southwest corner, and then go to him. I never know which way he is until I look at the map.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Lol, I never thought about it too much but yeah. I swear he hides on purpose. :<