Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

The Forsaken need a new leader!

Sylvanas has lost her mind. So who is it going to be? I say we raise Cairne from the dead!

10+ Year Old Account
    HELL NO.

I love my Banshee Queen! I will follow her to the grave again! Get out, you don't belong with the Forsaken any more! See if that Lord Godfrey will take you in. Traitor.

(Assuming you play Forsaken...)
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Deleted
    They dont need another, sylvanas is actually doing pretty good.
    Just cause you dont like her doesnt mean we care

Lillian Voss says hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

Meh

Cairne is weaksauce, I don't want a damn tauren leading us.

The Banshee Queen has lost here mind! We aren't the scourge, we aren't mindless zombies out to do her bidding. All my toons are Undead. :P

For the Dark Lady!!! Nobody will replace her.

Also, she is a High Elf not even Undead Human like the rest of us.. Whats up with that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogey View Post
    Sylvanas has lost her mind. So who is it going to be? I say we raise Cairne from the dead!
    Are you kidding? The banshee queen is the most badass forsaken ever!

I agree with Abstieg.

Though, I do think it'd be really cool if we were removed from the Horde to create our very own faction of undead!

Sub Races include: A-bombs, Geists, Lich, Banshee, Crypt Fiends, Ghouls, and our original Forsaken Humans.

From a lore prespective, Sylvaanis is treading a very thin line. Yes, shes doing great for the Forsaken, but she stands to turn all of Azeroth, Horde, Alliance and most of the nuetral factions against them. We'll see how it plays out, but i'm half expecting her to try to become the Lich Queen.

I like a leader who doesn't constrain my thirst for blood, tyvm

For you, I'd suggest... The Sims Online

Now go, shoo shoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachdonin View Post
    From a lore prespective, Sylvaanis is treading a very thin line. Yes, shes doing great for the Forsaken, but she stands to turn all of Azeroth, Horde, Alliance and most of the nuetral factions against them. We'll see how it plays out, but i'm half expecting her to try to become the Lich Queen.
    They way she is heading, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up being an end boss on Cata at some point. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Boogey View Post
    The Banshee Queen has lost here mind! We aren't the scourge, we aren't mindless zombies out to do her bidding. All my toons are Undead. :P
    Actually if you are doing the quests in tirisfal glades you are told that you have a choice. In tirisfal glades the forsaken are killing only *mindless* zombies that dont adapt the process of being reanimated by val'kyrs (if you were a mindless zombie they would have to kill you according to that, arent they?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachdonin View Post
    Yes, but no Forsaken would want to replace her. We are all rather loyal to her. (Except Lilian Voss.)
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Can't raise Cairne, his corpse was burned ritualistically. Unless of course being reduced to ashes and scattered into the wind is merely a setback for Cairne.

I dont think embracing extinction is a choice that makes any sense. So yes, i totally suport Sylvannas for what she is doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekali View Post
    Are you kidding? The banshee queen is the most badass forsaken ever!
    Nathanos Blightcaller is the most badass forsaken ever

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    HELL NO.

I love my Banshee Queen! I will follow her to the grave again! Get out, you don't belong with the Forsaken any more! See if that Lord Godfrey will take you in. Traitor.

(Assuming you play Forsaken...)
    I hate it when people fuse raw emotion with RP to deflect from a actual debate.

sylvanas is going batshit crazy, being hypocritical as well.

however, i can see reasoning for some of it.

doesnt take away that their needs to be repercussions for her actions.

however again...this does not HAVE to relate to her dying/stepping down.

---------- Post added 2010-11-23 at 09:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cuzaum View Post
    I dont think embracing extinction is a choice that makes any sense. So yes, i totally suport Sylvannas for what she is doing.
    I do have a hard time referring to forsaken as an actual race, apparently they lose all emotions they had when they were alive, demeanor completly 180's..but they still have survival instinct?

they are a "race" for wow mechanics

as for their survival instinct...plot device

however the story itself is interesting, so long as sylvanas actually recieves repercussions for her actions by the end of cata, otherwise it wouldnt make sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arthas's sister in my humble opinion would be an awesome leader. A TRUE heir to the throne.

Sylvanas looks at the forsaken as people who share the same fate. If Calia becomes undead, it would mean the same thing PLUS the love of her people. I think most of the forsaken would understand that even though she is the sister of Arthas, she wouldn't regarded as evil as him and would not be regarded as a traitor.
    Last edited by Envojus; 2010-11-23 at 02:56 PM.