Poll: Are you going to embrace your inner Goblin?

Thread: Goblin DK Poll

Deleted

Goblin DK Poll

I'm absolutely in love with Goblins. But I'm curious how many of you intend to race change? I've never been fixated on having a "unique" character, but it'd still be interesting to see if you half the population is going green!

If I ever go horde again, I'll be a gobbo DK just for the sake of it.

Deleted
    Im going inner Worgen Death Knight instead

Deleted
    Goblins ftw! im thinking about doing a RC to make my dk a goblin

does anyone know if dk goblins can have black skin like orcs do? or just the white dk skin

I will be race changing right at midnight. The goblin racials are OP and will be very useful.

they arent allowing race changes to Goblin or Worgens. Its the server first thiung so you will have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by draxas View Post
    they arent allowing race changes to Goblin or Worgens. Its the server first thiung so you will have to wait.
    You can. They have taken away the world first achievement for first "worgen" to 85 for example. So you will be able to race change as soon as the servers go live.
    Last edited by Squiggoth4; 2010-11-23 at 05:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Come home from midnight release.
    2. While waiting for install get all necessary food/beverages
    3. While waiting for servers to come up, make the switch for both DK and Shaman to goblin
    4. Choose a Main
    5. Profit

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Meh, midget plate wearers were always something that made me cringe a little inside. Even more if they're tanks.
    Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Rogue <- those are the classes that fit the Goblins IMO. Death Knights are awesome for Worgen, though.

Aesthetics aside, the rocket jump is a really nice way to help with boss pulling. Warriors/droods can charge, Paladins can AS, and we don't have any snap-threat abilities since the removal of Icy Slam Not counting Death Grip, since it's just temporary attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...