Race Change still up in the air?

As of 2 days ago there was a post saying that we will not be able to race change into any of the new race/class combos without releveling from 1. But yesterday this was posted by Bashiok

Paid Race/Faction Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a)

This is an update to the previous expected functioning of this service. We're in the process of ensuring everyone here has this latest updated information, just know that this is what's now accurate.
    so does this mean they went back on what was posted before and now we can race change again with all the new race/class combos? If anyone has any information to share I would appreciate it, I really want my female dwarf shaman today!

Well you answered your own question with that quote.

now u can dude. so, pay for race change now!

Quote Originally Posted by lordreinhart View Post
    Well you answered your own question with that quote.
    that's what i figured but its Blizzard and who knows what half the stuff means that they actually say

Quote Originally Posted by depthnight View Post
    now u can dude. so, pay for race change now!
    well this is why i posted this topic. I went to get my race change and the system told me "This character does not have any eligible races to change to." so this is why im confused
    Last edited by talreno; 2010-11-23 at 03:24 PM.

you can now with patch up

so yea, even though they said you can pre-buy a race change, which is appearantly true for most races, its not true if you're class only had 1 race available before. druids and pallies have to wait till the servers actually come up so the change system will recognize that they have an option to change to.

Gonna guess you were trying to change your shaman based on the message you got? Since they alliance only had the spacegoats as options for shaman.

they're available as of about an hour ago. so you can buy it now and use it when the servers come up

they changed it in the past few days, you can race change right away.

why on earth would they not want free money now instead of later? doesnt really affect anything in game other than visually. i think its lame but w/e, if i was making a game and saw millions of dollars in question i would choose what they did and do it asap.