Thread: The Shattering!

The Shattering!

With all the changes to the land and all of that will Gilneas huge doors fall down and we can go inside?

Another question is how much you think will the extend maintenance be or if there will be one.

Will Deathwing begin to reek all the havoc as soon as the servers go on or just chill on some rock and just yell from time to time that we mortals deal with the fact that we are doomed.
    “The wise speak only of what they know.”

The shattering happened, gilneas is exposed, extended maintenance ends when it ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    When 4.0.3a was on the PTR... players were able to stroll right into Gilneas without resistance. There were no NPCs in the area which made it a world PvP hot spot.

If no barricade/phasing is put in place, I'll be sitting atop the cliffs near Greymane's Manor in stealth waiting for a tasty treat : )

Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    When 4.0.3a was on the PTR... players were able to stroll right into Gilneas without resistance. There were no NPCs in the area which made it a world PvP hot spot.

If no barricade/phasing is put in place, I'll be sitting atop the cliffs near Greymane's Manor in stealth waiting for a tasty treat : )
    Well I'm glad im not on a pvp server O.o

Deleted
    Wait...what? Everyone is saying that the shattering happened and when i turn up my launcher nothing happens ? :S
    wheres the a to my 4.0.3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Wait...what? Everyone is saying that the shattering happened and when i turn up my launcher nothing happens ? :S
    wheres the a to my 4.0.3?
    For US, yes

EU gets it tomorrow.

It's more like, "The Remodeling" but that name was not catchy enough. lol

Yea, many places are open but might not be filled with people. The newer areas are there but you jsut can't get to them. It was porting me out of them if I got too close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dang US, always getting to go first... oh wait.

Guess our payback is that here in NY, we get to enter Cata at 3am >.< I mean wtf! lol
    "It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated, and so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives ... thank you."

Quote Originally Posted by Stonebald View Post
    Dang US, always getting to go first... oh wait.

Guess our payback is that here in NY, we get to enter Cata at 3am >.< I mean wtf! lol
    agreed, that much later i gotta stay up lol

u can get into gilneas no prob.

they'd notify u if there's more time needed.

2 hours and 40 minutes to go..