Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Isnt most of this stuff common sense? I mean what idiot would refuse to attack skull first or refuse to CC or interrupt a healer.

Deleted
    i say this is QQing....
    remember folks its just a game!
    People take it to serious and go nerdrage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    I may be an arrogant douche but atleast I know what I'm talking about.
    You're assuming you know what you're talking about based on your own experiences and think that is right and everyone else is wrong.

I've done 11/12 hc icc and it wasnt that hard as you praise them to be. Was it mainly due to instance buff? Sure it was, but it isnt the player's fault if Blizzard rushed that. Atleast i got to kill LK 25 normal without the 5% buff.

And if you knew what you were talking about, you'd agree when people say that 5 man content, heroics to be specific, exist to prepare players for raids. If you successfully complete that part of PvE then it probably means you're ready to step into raids. But that was irrelevant in wotlk because heroics were a joke that even the average joe could do them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilicia30 View Post
    Isnt most of this stuff common sense? I mean what idiot would refuse to attack skull first or refuse to CC or interrupt a healer.
    When there is no punishment. I'm a tank and if dps pulls or whatever nonsense they come up with nowadays I say screw it. The mobs in Heroics die too fast to care and I don't have to heal you anyways. Healers might feel differently for obvious reasons. Only thing I ask is if you goof around and die do not attempt to pass the blame onto someone else. Especially if you have iceblock :P
    "We are The Forsaken, we will slaughter anyone who stands in our way."

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    You're assuming you know what you're talking about based on your own experiences and think that is right and everyone else is wrong.

I've done 11/12 hc icc and it wasnt that hard as you praise them to be. Was it mainly due to instance buff? Sure it was, but it isnt the player's fault if Blizzard rushed that. Atleast i got to kill LK 25 normal without the 5% buff.

And if you knew what you were talking about, you'd agree when people say that 5 man content, heroics to be specific, exist to prepare players for raids. If you successfully complete that part of PvE then it probably means you're ready to step into raids. But that was irrelevant in wotlk because heroics were a joke that even the average joe could do them.
    11/12 ICC HM is a joke with 30% buff. A joke. Faceroll even. A lot of the bosses were significantly harder at 0-10%. LDW, Saurfang, PP, Sindragosa were all extremely challenging at the lower %s of the buff. You can't say it was hard when you're doing them at 30%.

Deleted
    If i could just make a point about people "emo" quitting dungeons i too have been on the beta and spent quite alot of time in instances. This may come to the comfort of some people that actually almost all of the groups i was in were people that had only played since wotlk was released and to be honest.. they adapted VERY well and after 5 mins of headaches it was actually very enjoyable.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

great post

Daetur,
    Your post was great, thanks! I hope everyone that plans to use LFG in Cata read this...

Deleted
    man cool post idd. Now after Cata has arrived I saw something that could make any good player shake. I was in a grp where we had a tank
    that simply told us not to do anything just nuke boss....! I was thinking this boss has adds and they need to be kited, we are not playing WoTLK anymore dude. srsly

I doubt that Cata's going to have any truly hard s. And if it does, give Blizzard a couple weeks to turn it into WoTLK

yea... I'm going to stick to just leveling alts. Too much work man!

j/k?

Quote Originally Posted by Psquared View Post
    I doubt that Cata's going to have any truly hard s. And if it does, give Blizzard a couple weeks to turn it into WoTLK
    i can see where your comming from but i hope blizzard holds its ground and leaves entitled casual to rot because the difficulty of wow pve content needed a massive overhaul since wrath

Most important.
    Don't stand in the fire.

All you scrub tanks who leave after 1 wipe need to read this or delete your accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    All you scrub tanks who leave after 1 wipe need to read this or delete your accounts.
    Amen brother. Lich king bred some snobby mofos I tell you, If you can't take wipes then this isn't the game for you. Tanks and healers that can't handle it need to go play something else like solitaire.
    Smile

Now that we have had our time with cata.. heroics can be aoerolled with guildgroup, it probably wont take long that they're been aoerolled with pugs
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

10+ Year Old Account
    gotta love this thread and the fist post : )
    should be send to every player out there.

back in the vanilla days we had to walk 3 miles up hill in the snow barefoot!

Deleted
    I love the post, and I'm looking forward to tanking in cata. Once I get back from afghan, that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Or maybe all the scrub DPS that stand in fire and stuff all the time, or don't use target of target and wonder why they pull threat from a random mob.

i love love LOVE healing dungeons as a priest :]