Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I was on beta and I do remember Kingslayer being there in the achievement windows, So I doub't they'd change their mind in the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    I don't have the Kingslayer title and I honestly don't care if I get it because it isn't hard to get anymore, however one title I am still proud of is the Champion of the Naaru, I can probably get kingslayer if I wanted to but I really don't care enough, I'll kill him later.

Also I love the Hayley avatar.

Edit:

Agreed now that is a title I want... The Light of Dawn.
    How do you get Champion of Naaru or can you still get it?
    Horde For Life! But i will never forget my roots starting as a Gnome mage :P One day god will whisper someone destroy Justin Beiber i hope that is very soon!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll believe this when I see a Blue Post about it. Perhaps even a recorded phone call, or even interview video, but not word of mouth. Hesaidshesaid is how terrible rumors get started.

There has been a list of confirmed items/titles and stuff being removed, and it's nowhere on it, sooo, call me a skeptic.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by hersheybar View Post
    well what i meant was i dont just see you calling customer service and before you hang up them saying " Oh hey by the way dont forget to kill the lich king soon for your kingslayer title....it wont be around much longer" Have a nice day...
    What he said was I cant tell you forsure when we are taking it out or if we are he just said if you want it get it now just incase if they decide to take it out is what i was trying to say first off
    Horde For Life! But i will never forget my roots starting as a Gnome mage :P One day god will whisper someone destroy Justin Beiber i hope that is very soon!

Yeah i dont have it, and although it would have been nice to get it when ICC was fresh, right now Im just way too bored with wotlk content to pull myself into that place. If they do take it out, meh, grats to the people that have it, but I wont lose any sleep over it

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I'll believe this when I see a Blue Post about it. Perhaps even a recorded phone call, or even interview video, but not word of mouth. Hesaidshesaid is how terrible rumors get started.

There has been a list of confirmed items/titles and stuff being removed, and it's nowhere on it, sooo, call me a skeptic.
    i understand that ifs kind of iffy but like i said abit ago in the post i just posted he was not going to tell me when and if they offical are going to take it out there are some holes that they cant just release

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    I guess i'm a unique wow player without having the title
    Nope, I never bothered either, there are much cooler sounding titles that are just as lame to get (even the OS ones are cooler IMO - and certainly not hard)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

10m Lich King is beyond simple. The fact that you don't have to really coordinate at all renders the fight brainless :P Whoever doesn't have the KS title doesn't raid ICC. Period.

Would of been nice to see a 10m-25m-10m heroic-25m heroic title progression, but w/e.

Got my 25m icc drake, happy enough with that.

That fight is still considered hard?

I turn off everyones titles they are pointless.

As far as I know they AREN'T going to take it out... ever.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    10m Lich King is beyond simple. The fact that you don't have to really coordinate at all renders the fight brainless :P Whoever doesn't have the KS title doesn't raid ICC. Period.

Would of been nice to see a 10m-25m-10m heroic-25m heroic title progression, but w/e.

Got my 25m icc drake, happy enough with that.
    Gratz on your drake and Alot of people on Mannoroth are going for the 10HM and 25HM titles and have been for afew days now but it just depends on the group you get with on LK and if they know the fight or wipe 4 hours in arow but like my guild we got to him in 2 days with little whips

10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of people without it, and I'm one of them. Though not due to lack of skill or anything, I simply stopped raiding around the time Ulduar came out and don't care enough to start again and get the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcsnickers View Post
    You got it by getting attuned to Tempest Keep and Serpent shrine cavern if I remember correctly, either way it was some sort of attunment.

Also no you can't get it anymore sadly.

Eh, my guild didn't get 25 man down before they quit raiding for the expansion, and my server's pugs can't down it on 10 man, so I just kinda gave up on it.

Gratz on your drake and Alot of people on Mannoroth are going for the 10HM and 25HM titles and have been for afew days now but it just depends on the group you get with on LK and if they know the fight or wipe 4 hours in arow but like my guild we got to him in 2 days with little whips
    <3 Mannoroth. My original home :P Griefing Vodka as they tried to zone into MC.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    You got it by getting attuned to Tempest Keep and Serpent shrine cavern if I remember correctly, either way it was some sort of attunment.

Also no you can't get it anymore sadly.
    aww :/ cuz that is a ba title wish i could of got it lol

---------- Post added 2010-11-23 at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    <3 Mannoroth. My original home :P Griefing Vodka as they tried to zone into MC.
    Woot go mannoroth! lol

It must just be me but i have always hated Arthas from WC3 up till now. But there are fates worse than death and letting that pansy live with is inadequacies suits me just fine. Don't have it on any of my characters nor will i now that its over year old content. WoLK died for me after Uld.

But thanks for letting me know that they are taking it out. Be glad to stop seeing it on new players in the future.

MY Champion of Ulduar is Still rocking, dont see alot of people with it, apparantly 1 shotting yogg was hard? Who knew?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Champion_of_the_Naaru

No longer obtainable. Champion of the Naaru could be difficult to obtain outside of a guild environment, people did not PuG 25's back then except for Loot Reaver. The title seemed fairly common though.

One that was a little more challenging and not as common was ,

http://www.wowwiki.com/Hand_of_A'dal

If you were not in a guild that did 25man content, you were likely not going to get this title, much like the Heroic WoTLK titles.