The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Best leveling spec currently

I am looking to start up a paladin in a couple days and wanted to know what is the best leveling spec at the moment? I just want to fly through quests and level as soon as possible and can anyone recommend the best place to start to leveling as Alliance, since the zones have changed.

1-60:
    61-70:
    71-80:
    81-85:

The game isnt hard any more.. to level in old world that is. Everything makes sense.. jus tplay the game and enjoy it. Quests lead you where you need to go.. and its a blast.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Llane&cn=Sn%C3%B8w

I would actually say Prot over Ret at this point...

Way more survivability, Damage is almost as good up until raiding gear, Way better AOE damage (remains to be seen after Divine Storm change).

Ret does have Pursuit of Justice and Long Arm of the Law early though. Play whatever you think is fun.

Retribution >> Protection >>>>>> Holy

Quote Originally Posted by Liminal View Post
    I would actually say Prot over Ret at this point...
    If I were to do it again, I'd level as ret until about level 55. Quest mostly, but ret can also LFD queue as a tank and do fine at low levels (just strap on a sword and shield and put up RF). Then at level 55 or so, I'd decide whether I wanted to be prot or ret. Both are fine for questing right now.

For low-mid levels (15-55) just solo instances as LFD is a useless waste of EXP since you have 4 other people leeching off you. Do this as prot

15-20 solo RFC
    21-22 solo WC
    23-25 solo SFK
    26-30 solo Stockades
    31-35 solo SM GY/Lib
    36-44 solo SM Arm/Cath
    44-50 solo ZF
    50-58 solo BRD

i actually heard that holy is really good for leveling atm with exo having huge base damage (50% buff in latest patch too) with all its talents that improve it things die faster then ret/prot...but thats just what ive heard