Question Dungeon finder in cataclysm

I have heard we will have to "explore" blackrock caverns and throne of tides to be able to queue for them. is that true? or is there a quest requirement? or just the level requirement and we can queue as soon as it goes live?

on beta, it was like that you had to fly to ever single instance just to queue for it, it was very annoying. but i recently noticed you can queue for them all so i think they took the explore requirement out

i hope so. blackrock mountain is a tad out of the way. anyone see anything official on it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a good change. What's so bad about going to actually visit the spot of the dungeon you're going to clear? Black Rock Mountain is a 10 minute adventure...it's really not that bad. And it's a pretty awesome place. The world is changing, it's exciting and you should explore it. I'm for anything that keeps the "World" in World of Warcraft.
    Lightning Fast

I haven't seen anything about it. But why would it matter, if the exploration requirement was not lifted? Queuing for a dungeon even with a requirement is 1000 times better than what it used to be. Don't you remember having to go to a major city, spam trade, you may get lucky finding somebody. Then you had to fly all the way to the instance, Cataclysm is going to be like Easy-Mode.

Raid Leader of <Edax Tempus Rerum>, May time destroy all things.

i think it is a good change too. but im making plans for going for realm 1st.(realizing it may be futile but ill enjoy it either way). so i am trying to plan out how to go about this. i wanna get ahead of the initial quest wave but still want some good dungeon xp.How bout i set Hearth to org, and log out in Blackrock mountain? should enable it 10 seconds in and ill be on my way to hyjal. that should work

Could, you'll be teleported to the nearest graveyard as you log in to 4.0.3a the first time.

That being said, where will players be when they log in? I know in beta it sent people to either the outside of Orgrimmar or the outside of Stormwind. Have you guys finalized where people are going to actually log in?
    TC: Yeah they'll log in alive at the nearest graveyard of the zone they were at. So let's say they were in the middle of Arathi Highlands, they would be standing wherever the nearest graveyard is to where they were logged out at. So they're not like falling through the air to their deaths when they log in.
    Taken off home page.

But other then that it sounds like a good plan, one thing that i was thinking also. Is that initial wave is going to suck extremely bad, so if you have four other legit raiders you could get together and farm the hell out of normal dungeons for the first few days. I don't know how Cata dungeons skill level is going to scale, but I'm pretty sure if you have five solid players things will topple to the ground.

Raid Leader of <Edax Tempus Rerum>, May time destroy all things.

Honestly, I think its a pretty nice feature. The only one that is a bit of an annoyance is Throne of Tides. If you chose to do your 80-82 leveling in Hyjal instead of Vashj'ir, getting to the entrance to ToT is quite a.... long swim. In fact, I don't think you can make it from the surface of the water to the entrance of the Abyssal Maw (which is at the very lowest part of Vashj'ir) before drowning. On the other hand, it only takes about 20 minutes of questing in Vashj'ir to get both your Sea Legs AND the Sea Horse mount. So, 20 minutes of questing, plus probably a 20 minute fly + swim to get to the Abyssal Maw.

Aside from ToT, the rest of them are easily accessable, especially with Azerothian Flying.

Im going to try to skip vashjir and ToT all together, at least til 85 and go back. as long as the quest difficulty flow allows me to. thats my plan so far unless something changes my mind in the next two weeks.