Photoshop RedShirtGuy

OK people, we've all seen the "Photoshop Ghostcrawler" thread, lets see what we can get with this guy!

Awww, what'd he ever do to you?

Don't worry Red Shirt Guy, they're just jealous.

you now what's worse than people like OP? its people like Metric. Cant you people just dont care about him?
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

10+ Year Old Account
    'Cause the Ghostcrawler thread went SO well...

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Deleted
    Yes, we should care about the fat spotty nerd that notices obscure facts about minor characters. Seen the WOW south park episode? Guess what kind of person they were picking on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Inappropriate thread is inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    you now what's worse than people like OP? its people like Metric. Cant you people just dont care about him?
    Yeah, I'm sorry for caring about other people's feelings. I'm a horrible person and should be put to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Metric View Post
    Yeah, I'm sorry for caring about other people's feelings. I'm a horrible person and should be put to death.
    you missed my point, we all are just feeding the troll, its same as justin bieber comments in almost every youtube music video.
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Deleted
    If you get up in front of thousands of people, expect them to judge you. He doesn't need you to spare his feelings, he made the decision to stand up himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP wants to have some "love" too. What can you do?

Photoshopping threads are fine as long as people don't do anything racist or derogatory...And that can happen on any thread not just photoshopping threads. I enjoyed some of the ghostcrawler pictures and I would guess if you showed some of them to GC he would find them hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Metric View Post
    Well, if you insist. Don't get defensive/offensive/worried for the sake of people that don't affect you in any way. It's a waste of brain.

OT: WTB funny photoshops of RSG, as per the OP's request.

10+ Year Old Account
    uhh..... no.

.... the guy is cool as fuck leave him alone. Making fun of somebody does not make you better

15+ Year Old Account
    And what happened to the Ghostcrawler thread? it got locked (twice) so yeah. If you think I'm gonna let people pick on this kid your wrong.

[Locked]