Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by cdmcg View Post
    Deathwings plates have always been made of elementium. And the other four dragon aspects also whooped his ass and had him running scared. So, why dont they just do it again?
    One is dead and one is missing.

Plus Deathwing wasn't old god powered last time.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The question shouldn't be about his armor, it is will when it it removed or destroyed will everything be obliterated from the release of power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunsh View Post
    The question shouldn't be about his armor, it is will when it it removed or destroyed will everything be obliterated from the release of power.
    I am sure another dragon aspect, maybe Nozdormu will pick up his armor and put it on.

There must always be a death wing.

Quote Originally Posted by cdmcg View Post
    Deathwings plates have always been made of elementium. And the other four dragon aspects also whooped his ass and had him running scared. So, why dont they just do it again?
    His plates were originally adamantium, not elementium. As far as the cavalry arriving, we're down one blue aspect currently, Nozdormu is still incognito probably trying to figure out how he can go back and stop the Dragon Soul from being formed, Ysera and Alexstraza are the only ones left that can probably put up a resistance but they're gonna be more focused on lessening the damage he's causing on the mortal races.

Isnt Kalecgos the new blue aspect and are the aspects not suppose to interfere with mortal things? If so, then we should have them all. Especially if Nozdormu can go to any point of time he wants such as when the other aspects confront Deathwing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadokhan View Post
    My guess is we do end up fighting him and a big part of the encounter would be about stripping down his armor piece by piece , maybe even fighting ontop of deathwing seeing his size.
    Would be pretty badass to strip him down and then let the dagon aspects finish him off or w/e
    lol dragon stripping, sounds saucy. No but seriously, the armor was to keep his power contained within him, because the power the demon soul gave him was literally causing him to burst at the seams. When he was defeated at Grim Batol, it took the combined effort of all the dragon aspects to wrest the Demon Soul from him, which resulted in the decimation of the blue dragonflight. Unless the old gods got all up in him, he's actually weaker than his first time round because of the lack of the demon soul, nevertheless, he was badass enough with it to take on all of the aspects at once, and i think the larger reason for his success this time round is it's an attack on all sides. Ysera's been having to deal with the Nightmare, Malygos is dead, Nozdormu is busy becoming evil, and Alextrasza is recovering from the surprise attack on the ruby sanctum. Lots to consider.
    Last edited by Xeviant; 2010-11-23 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    I am sure another dragon aspect, maybe Nozdormu will pick up his armor and put it on.

Ummm... Deathwing's power doesn't come from his armor.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Isnt Kalecgos the new blue aspect and are the aspects not suppose to interfere with mortal things? If so, then we should have them all. Especially if Nozdormu can go to any point of time he wants such as when the other aspects confront Deathwing.
    The problem is Nozdormu has been out of contact with the other aspects, and even his own flight, for quite a while now. To him it may seem like he's only stepped out long enough to run to the store to get milk but to the non-time-traveling denizens of Azeroth that trip has taken years and still counting. He's also busy dealing with the Infinite Flight. Notice how Deathwing is falling apart from his corruption and how the Infinites also look like they're crumbling away? There's even a bronze drake by the name of Oculus, pre-Cata, that is now a rare-spawn infinite drake called Oculus the Corrupted or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Ummm... Deathwing's power doesn't come from his armor.
    He's making a joke based on the Lich King.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Meiluy View Post
    He's making a joke based on the Lich King.
    Oh, I'm sorry. I couldn't tell. I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.

Not stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunsh View Post
    not everything in the world will be oblitirated, but with the release of the power inside him, if we destroy the plate, would at least cause a huge explotion and destruction around where he died.... and kill every mortal being close to him :#

but i highly doubt it would bring the end of the world

Quote Originally Posted by regennis View Post
    that was a ghostbuster trap.
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    lol.
    ^ agree.

Dude elementium is like...EPIC.