Blood in the Water, UI Reminder?

I use Power Auras for almost everything. Unfortunately I don't think it can detect when your target is below some percentage health. So, I seem to miss a lot of Blood in the Water opportunities. What are other Cats using as a visual reminder that their target is below 25% and we can FB to refresh Rip? Any good mods for it?
    Last edited by medloh; 2010-11-23 at 06:26 PM.

I just have a DogTag on my target's health text that changes its color when the target is below 25%.

Power Auras can track it, it's something like "health threshold", on target of course (not 100% sure about its name, i took a month off so i can't check).
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

I love the new Blizzard Power Auras... Make the game feel much more epic and smooth.

What is a good time where this talent is useful that you can miss? Once a boss is under 25% he usually stays there. And refreshing a rip for maybe one tick (it would have ticked anyway since it has to still be there to refresh) on an add isn't that fantastic.

Or are you talking about pvp? In which this talent is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawakazi View Post
    What is a good time where this talent is useful that you can miss? Once a boss is under 25% he usually stays there. And refreshing a rip for maybe one tick (it would have ticked anyway since it has to still be there to refresh) on an add isn't that fantastic.

Or are you talking about pvp? In which this talent is terrible.
    Before I got used to BitW, I frequently found myself refreshing a Rip immediately after we hit the threshold. Once you get into the rotation at sub-25, you won't miss a refresh, but that one Rip is a fair chunk of lost DPS.

Oh, so he is talking about ripping even though the target is under 25%?

In that case I guess old habits are hard to break :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shornaal View Post
    Power Auras can track it, it's something like "health threshold", on target of course (not 100% sure about its name, i took a month off so i can't check).
    Ah nice, I'll have to look for that. I'd love to throw up a big fat icon in some prime screen real estate to remind me when the Blood is in the Water.