Patch 4.0.3a ftl file

Anyone know where I can download the ftl file for the new patch? I live on a college campus and I either usually have to download a mirror or put the ftl file in my wow folder to allow the launcher to patch.

Anyone else in a similar situation have a solution?

I'll upload mine in a minute.

thank you, I just moved onto campus and I'm sort of new to this system. Do you know of a way I can do this without having to search the web for the ftl file

It won't let me post the link because I haven't posted a few times. I'll PM it to you.

Edit : Not at the moment. I have the same problem as you do. Fortunately I'm home for American Turkey Week and was able to download it without a problem. In two weeks I'm back to combing the internet for the TFL file like you are. =|

If anyone else needs the TFL file feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by Waffen; 2010-11-23 at 06:32 PM.

PM me too please. I have an Air Force friend in Qatar who always needs the .ftl to be able to patch his US client correctly.

I'm getting a lot of requests. I'll see if I can work my Pollock magic on this one

Filefront.com/
    and add this line below it
    17550792/WoW.tfil

so it would seem that my school also blocks file front. Anyone know of somewhere else its being hosted?

Hey, can you please upload the tfil from this past tuesday, November 30 2010 please? Thanks alot!