Poll: Favorite Artist(s) (Among Success)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

Thumbs up Favorite Artist?

Lady Gaga!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other because I don't have a favorite. I like different songs from different bands like Nile, Nightwish, Cradle of Filth, iwrestledabearonce, cat stevens, silversun pickups and more.

Pretty limited selections here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

Deleted
    u seriously cant make a poll about a favourite artist(/band) but if you really wanted to make it a poll you should 1. either ask which you prefer out of these: or 2. list the highest grossing artists I guess and not 3 famous, 3 u like and 3 randoms..
    regardless, out of these I would say Paramore (even if its not even in my top 10) and Eminem (/respect on his Lyrics)

generally, my favourite artist has to be Kurt Cobain. R.I.P

Why is this a poll?
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shei View Post
    u seriously cant make a poll about a favourite artist(/band) but if you really wanted to make it a poll you should 1. either ask which you prefer out of these: or 2. list the highest grossing artists I guess and not 3 famous, 3 u like and 3 randoms..
    regardless, out of these I would say Paramore (even if its not even in my top 10) and Eminem (/respect on his Lyrics)

generally, my favourite artist has to be Kurt Cobain. R.I.P
    Man!! c'mon... there's an 'Other' option!! It clearly states <Among Succes>!

Deleted
    Ke$ha, but can I ask why Britney ain't up there considering she's more successful than the lot of them? :\