Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    But you only get the points right? I don't think you get the title anymore. I got mine over a year ago but It would be nice to be one of the very few on my server with it.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you can get it and yes you can get the title. Compare something like undying and herald. Undying has no criteria and herald does.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2187 Undying.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316 Herald.

Lightbulb

Ahem.

Even though the tooltip is indeed correct here and was changed for a reason (implying an intended possibility to obtain this until you reach 81)

DO NOT rely on tooltips. These are just text written by devs or assistant devs (or in the case of the non-English clients, translators - though that is a wholly different topic) and do not necessarily reflect the whole or even the correct extent of the achievement (or item, spell etc.)
    Achievements may have intended additional functionality that was omitted in the tooltip by intention or oversight, or might even be bugged (e.g. I got [http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/3006/cr...ady-10-player/] on my very first Ulduar run after we killed the sentries first)
    I repeat, DO NOT think something has to be absolutely "that" way just because it said so in the tooltip.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    (removed all the even more unimportant stuff from the quote)

Bullcrap, it's a feat of strength now, even though you can still get it, it doesn't grant points.
    the armory tooltip is not updated.

I get the feeling they're abandoning the armory, to move to that new character display that's paired with the new forums.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Yes, you can still co it even after the Shattering. You can. You need to have lvl 226 or lower gear and be level 80.

All those saying "You can't do it" after people have already confirmed that you can, could you please check facts before posting?
    I completed the feat yesterday. It's a Feat of Strength so you won't get points. The armory doesn't even show the new Prime / Major / Minor glyphs but the old Major/Minor system, so it also outdated-ly claims I got 10 points for the Herald achievement.

My wild guess is that it might even stay attainable in Cataclysm, but people just need to stay at level 80 to complete it.

It is obtainable, I've seen people earn it after the patch.
    I've heard though that the 1 hour timer is gone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    <philosopher>How can you lose that which you never had?</philosopher>
    I <3 You. lol

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Yep, all gone, along with Naxx undying/immortal and both Ulduar undying titles.
    The Undying/Immortal and the Ulduar Champion titles are all still in. They're just FoS now, but if you check the meta's for Glory of the Raider 10 and Glory of the Raider 25, you still neeed to have Undying/Immortal
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Herald of the titans today, and we got it

It seems they have removed the 1hour timer, but we are not sure cuz we killed it 5mins before he would dissapear (with our own clock!)

I hope they removed the time-limit, there is really no point having that limit anyway - cuz if you can kill it, you will

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Arugal View Post
    The Undying/Immortal and the Ulduar Champion titles are all still in. They're just FoS now, but if you check the meta's for Glory of the Raider 10 and Glory of the Raider 25, you still neeed to have Undying/Immortal
    That doesn't mean they're still obtainable. Could simply be an oversight on the devs' side. Don't forget this game is still created by mere humans.

I obtained Herald of the Titans 23/11/10.
    Me and my guildies collected gear for maximum 2 weeks. Took us 3 tries to actually down him.

But I'm not sure whether it's gone or not.
    Zepstah @ Shattered Hand EU

15+ Year Old Account
    It's still there, its obtainable until level 81. You have to do it while level 80 thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysopoeia View Post
    Did Herald of the titans today, and we got it

It seems they have removed the 1hour timer, but we are not sure cuz we killed it 5mins before he would dissapear (with our own clock!)

I hope they removed the time-limit, there is really no point having that limit anyway - cuz if you can kill it, you will
    The 1 hour time limit has been removed
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Just did it, got title and the timer is removed. We had some people who didn't know the fight but had sets, so it took us just over an hour to get the kill cause of people learning as they went, but we downed him and got our titles.

Can also confirm the timer removed, but we killed him tonight with 226 and below (except main hand, off hand, and ranged slots) and did not get the achievement. We hope it's a bug, and petitioned a GM. Everyone confirmed each other's gear, none of it was incorrect.

Thanks for taking me back to this thread by stating something that has already been stated on page 1 (in one case even directly quoting that)

Good thing i got it during Ulduar

Quote Originally Posted by Jsparks View Post
    Good thing i got it during Ulduar
    Ok, who forgot to tell me that this is thottbot now?

I'm not exactly sure, however, if someone can confirm it, then I see no reason to deny it.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…